Ch. 12 A New Age

For two years, everything seemed to be going smoothly. That was, until Octavio escaped his snow globe prison and you had gone missing.

Marie had to hire a new agent to take down the Octarians because you weren't the only one that had gone missing. Callie and the Captain had as well, and Marie couldn't do this job on her own.

You had recently gone on a mission with the Captain to find out where a distress signal came from, but you never came back.

Now, Marie was sitting at her computer, watching Agent 4's progress, but she was too focused on you to worry about her. Soon, Agent 4 started talking to her over the com set.

Agent 4: Come in, Marie. She says with a neutral look.

Marie: Oh! Yes, Agent 4? She asks with a neutral look.

Agent 4: Why do all of these Octarians have an inkling body? She asks with a confused look.

Marie: You must have come across one of the Octoling bases. Be careful. They are just as tough as other Inklings. And if you come across one that is known as the Octoling Captain, then just leave her alone! She says with a serious look.

Agent 4: Why? Is she really that tough? She asks with a neutral look.

Marie: Yep. She really gave (Yn) a run for his money. She says with a depressed look as she remembers you.

Agent 4: Who's (Yn)? She asks with a confused look.

Marie: He's the person that defeated the Octarians two years ago. Otherwise known as Agent 3. She says with a neutral look.

Agent 4: Never heard of him. She says with a neutral look.

Marie: I doubted that you would've. He kept himself hidden from the world, biy now he has gone missing, just like Callie. She says with a depressed look.

Agent 4: Do you have any ideas of where they may be? She asks with a neutral look.

Marie: Not a clue, unfortunately. He and Captain Cuttlefish went on a mission to Mount Nantai, but they haven't come back yet. She says with a depressed look.

Agent 4: I'm sorry about that. Anyway, an Octoling just spotted me, so I gotta go! She says with a serious look.

Marie: Okay. Now go tear those Octarians limb from limb from limb from limb from...! Well you get the idea. I'll check back with you later. She says with a smile.

Agent 4: Alright. She says with a serious look as she charges towards the Octolings.

Marie then stopped talking to Agent 4 and muted her microphone. But she was upset that you weren't around anymore.

Marie: Where are you, (Yn)? She asks with a worried look.

Meanwhile, Agent 4 was chasing after an Octoling that had run around a corner.

Agent 4: I see you over there! She says with a serious look.

She stands against the corner and waits for a response from her, but she doesn't get one.

Agent 4: Why don't you come out and fight? She asks with a serious look.

The Octoling pokes her head out from the corner and looks at her. It was the Octoling Captain, but Agent 4 didn't know that.

Agent 4: What's the matter? Scared? She asks with a smirk.

Octoling Captain: Of course not. You just aren't worth my time. She says with a serious look.