Ch. 16 Solution

Marina had gone up to Mt. Nantai to search for clues along with the rest of the crew. So far, nothing had been found, and we had almost searched the entire mountain.

Marina was digging in the snow when one of her assistants came over to her and told her that they found something unusual.

Marina: What did you find? She asks with a hopeful look.

Assistant: We're not sure. It's some kind of structure made of snow. He says with a neutral look.

Marina: Where is it? She asks with a neutral look.

Assistant: On the other side of the mountain. Follow me and I'll lead you to it, Ms Ida. He says with a neutral look.

Marina: Thank you. She says with a grin.

She then follows him to the other side of the mountain and found the igloo you would train at here in the mountains.

Marina: Why did you want me to come here? This place won't have any clues on where to find (Yn). She says with a serious look.

Assistant: Actually, we found footprints inside that look like they match his shoe size and they didn't come back out. He says with a neutral look.

Marina: Really? Well, good work. You all can go on break. I'm gonna look at what you found. She says with a smile.

Assistant: Thank you, Ms. Ida. Good luck. He says with a smile.

Marina: Thanks. She says with a smile.

She then walks into the structure while everyone else goes on their break.

Marina: Come on, (Yn). If I don't find you soon, Marie is gonna kill me. She says with a worried look.

She soon finds the footprints in the snow that her assistant told her about and she follows them until they just stop.

Marina: What the heck? It's like he just disappeared. She says with a confused look.

She looks a little further ahead and see another set of footprints, but they have a different pattern. They are facing your footprints, but they turn around and leave the igloo through a giant hole on the wall.

Marina: Uh oh. She says with a worried look.

She follows the new tracks out of the building, but because it had been snowing outside, there weren't anymore tracks to follow.

Marina: This can mean one of two things. And I sure hope it's not one of them. She says with a worried look.

Assistant: Ms Ida! He calls from a ways away.

The assistant was calling for Marina from the other side of the igloo. She went back to the other side to see what was wrong.

Marina: What's the matter? She asks with a neutral look.

The assistant holds up the radio that was in the picture that Marina had showed the others, but it was only making static noises.

Assistant: This radio thing won't stop playing this static noise. You are good with machines, right? Maybe you can fix it. He says with a neutral look.

Marina: It's possible, but don't expect much. She says with a neutral look.

Assistant: Thank you. I just want it to stop making that sound. He says with a relieved look.

The radio was still making that noise, so Marina pulled out the antenna to stop it, and luckily it did.

Marina: There. Now it won't make the noise anymore. I'll work on a more permanent solution. She says with a neutral look.