Oopsy Daisies

He didn't see it coming.

The only warning me got was his hard on. Then, nothing.

Only thoughts of obedience for his new master.

His love. His saviour. He smiles as he falls to the floor. Smiling as he plays with the daisies around his legs. "Awww. Look at my cute little farm slave." A tall figure says as they walk towards the dumb boi, a distant look in his eyes.

"Hehe yes master your farm slave." The dumb boi looks up with a goofy smile and The stranger kneels down chuckling as he unbuckles one side of the boi's overalls.

The stranger laughs "mmm lets bring you back to my home, then I'll get you some new clothes, a new mind set then l'll sell you to a new master..." he reaches out and unbuckles his the dumb bois jeans.

The boi moans enjoying the contact with his beloved master. The stranger pauses, the cock hard and pointing at him."Well farm slave what do you think?"

He moans "mmm yes my master." The man grins and rubs the cock "good boi here's your reward."

As he speaks the dumb boi moans as he cums into his masters hand.

He then wipes it across the bois face."Good cum farmer slave."

((Each story is short they are sexual so you are warned. They are from my erotic stories on tumblr. The account is called HypnoFrenzy if you want to check it out ))