Whoever said comic con was gay?

I won't lie. The power is getting to me. I can feel it.

Not his power, no. My power. I feel it taking over, controlling me. This must be what happened to him. Why he needs so many slaves. Why he goes out to find them. He can't survive with out them anymore. And neither can I.

So I left. I knew I couldn't stay. He would find out eventually, so during the night, when he slept with all his boys, I snuck out. Forcing the boys I control to come with me. 

That was hard. His control is incredible. But they deep down knew who they were really loyal to. Me. Their creator after all. 

So we left....

That was two months ago. 

Now me and my boys.... no my roommates. I'm not him. We are equals. When we left, I gave them a choice, restored their personalities, and said they could stay and serve me as equals, or go back to their normal lives before me.

Pool Boi, as he is formally known, decided to leave. You see he was my brother's best friend. That's why he agreed to be used as a pawn in my plan. But, now that we are free, he decides to leave. We see him now and then, for 'fun'. But he helps me with our new business. 

Then their is Beach and Cute boi, as 'He' named them. Their real names were names were Nick and Jack. Both surprisingly stayed. Turned out Nick and his wife were getting a divorce anyway. And that he and Jack had never felt closer.

Then there is Music boy. Alec. He stayed to, he was gay before he anyway, and liked how we were a group of gay guys just fucking. So he stayed and helped with my new business.

Harry again stayed. In fact he's my boyfriend now. 

Finally my brother. Sam.  Unfortunately, I couldn't free him. The Stranger's control on him was far too strong. So I used my gifts to control him myself. I try to give him as much freedom as I can, but he craves control. 

So now we all live together. 

While all working for my new business. I love comic books. As a kid I'd always imagine characters like Nightwing and Superboy going at it. 

So now I make that a reality. We run two business. One being a comic book series, set in our own universe. the second being a porn site, dedicated to superhero roleplay.

And both are doing so Well!

Especially as Comic-Con is coming up. You see that picture up above, that's Harry. He's one of our most famous actors. He plays Dick Grayson. That's his costume. 

He's the best.

But yeah I did what I set out to do. Partially. My next goal is simple, free all the poor boys the Stranger has kidnaped.....

((I'm Back!!! So Lock Down was gonna be my time to write and write and write.... but college got in the way ironically. But with college almost over, and me almost going insane, I've started writing again. And it wont just be this I promise, lots more coming. Hope you are all well!!!))