Steam hides true intentions:

They had been bros for years now. Since they were young. Always together. They never dated. Mainly due to the fact that they are all secretly gay, and have a three way relationship.

"Hey bro! Your pecs are getting so big!" Jason says to Hunter. Seb nods, "I so agree!" He squeezes them.

Hunter chuckles, "thanks bro! Now let's get in that steam. Then we can get active!" He winks.

As they enter, they realise the room was empty. Even better.

As they sat down. Hunter and Seb began to make out. Slowly.

Jason, kneeled down on the warm floor, as he began to expertly wank both of the boys, currently making out, as he kissed their bodies.

What they didn't know was, in the steam. Hiding was a shadow.

The Stranger chuckles. "Owww boi's I'll definitely have you three."

They pause as they jump up, each trying to hide their hard ons.

"Ummm who.... who are?" Hunter asks.

The Stranger chuckles. "Shshhhhh." They all stop talking. They look confused and scared as they back away. "No! Come here."

Their legs move as they look at each other.

He smiles as he strokes Seb's face. "Cum." Seb shudders. To the other two's horror, he was moaning and muttering. "I obey Master...."

He then moved to Jason, who tried to move away. But he grabbed his cheek. "Cum!" He doe an the same.

Then he kneels I front of Hunter and kisses him. He cums with out a command.

They had all finally found their calling..... hidden in the steam.