Twins are always popular

"Did you see the news bro. They gave up on the missing person cases. All those boys that went missing during the summer hols. Apparently there haven't been any similar cases so they had no new evidence to go on."

Terry nods as he walks in from his shower "shame. Ewwww dude! Put some clothes on I've got the guys coming over they dot want to see your gay ass"

Perry shoves him, "hey! We are twins! We have the same 'gay ass'!" Terry rolls eyes.

"Anyway I have a date today. He's picking me up soon, so don't worry." Terry drops his tail as he opens his draws. Perry sneaks a peak and gets hard from his twins ass. He licks his lips.

"So who is he then?" Terry days snapping Perry out of it. "Huhh? Owww a guy I met online."

Terry pulls his jeans on. "Does he have a name?"

Perry pulls on shorts and goes to answer "yeah Master."

Terry turns puzzled. "Huhh? Master? That's a bit kinky? Considering you just met?"

Perry's eyes go glossy as he turns around, this then changes to emerald spirals "no he's my master and he will be yours to."

The Tall Dark Stranger walks into the room. "Hello boys kneel!" Perry was already on his knees, his cock sticking out.

Terry wanted to resist, but couldn't he felt horny. He fell to his knees moaning. Leaking. Drooling.

"Good bois..... Twins are delicious.... CUM."