Target Four

Target four is called Matias Cruchec.

Dear Diary,

Today was a day like no other. Today was the day I finally found myself a purpose. A reason to keep on living.

My life had always been boring. Nothing really to enjoy.

Here any there I've had some fun. Parties. Drinking. Sex. But never truly enjoyed life.

Not till earlier this day.

I was at the coffee shop. Sipping my hot chocolate, while reading my new book. I don't really remember the title of it. I think it was something very similar to Game of Thrones. I'm not sure.

My memory is hazy.

I was sitting there, then I hear the bell on the door ring. I look up. My breathe hitching.

In the past I'd never really committed to being gay or straight. Still haven't. I see sexuality as fluid. Ever changing.

Anyway. The most beautiful man I'd ever seen walked in.

His voice was line honey. His smell like flowers. His skin like glass.

He talked with the barrister, then to my surprise walked over and sat with me.

Once I got a a strong whiff of his scent. That was it. We talked for a good hour. His smell slowly filling me up bit by bit.

He took my hand. Stroking it. Caressing it.

After that he whispered into my ear, then whisked me away to his apartment.

After a very sensual night, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I know this isn't permanent. I know I'll leave soon. He told me.

I'm just glad I got this night. And I'm glad I'm a stepping stone for him to win.