"But i am Alpha? Aren't I?"

Jax was smiling. Another day another dummy. That was his motto.

Each day more horny gays followed him. He was basically a cult leader. He thought he was untouchable...He was wrong.

"Hi sorry I'm late just normally my Hook ups are planned." He said to the tall dark stranger, not realising what was about to happen.

The stranger knew this would be more difficult. He'd never tried to take an Alpha male before, only subs. "That's ok boi." Jax laughs at that. "I'm no boi you are." He kisses him strongly trying to assert his dominance, failing as the stranger fights back.

The stranger growls, "STRIP! Boi!" Jax shuddered, but shook it off as he stripped, telling himself he was only doing this to speed up the fucking process. He was Alpha, he thinks.

They kiss again as the Stranger stays fully clothed. He pulls away and pulls out a green lip balm. He applies it to his lips smiling. He pulls Jax into a kiss as the green goo lowers his inhibitions.

"Yeah that should relax you, Boi l am Alpha now" Jax stands there naked with a distant face on, "but I am alpha? Aren't l?" The Stranger walks forward, "if you were, why can I do this?"

He clicks.

Jax yells in pleasure, Cumming the best he ever had, as his mind melts "Thank you Master"The stranger smiles,"that's ok Fallen Alpha."