Jungle boi

I  am not happy.

In fact I'm mad. Annoyed. Embarrassed. Embarrassed that I let one slip away.

I'm not sure how it happened. 

But some how he made a man made version of my gift. If he wasn't a traitor, or competition I'd be impressed.

What angered me more was he was one of my most loyal, I was considering promoting him in my ranks. But no matter. I am not one to ponder. I will hunt him down, he will submit to me.....

But first I must fill the new gas in my ranks. 

After all, I don't want my bois to think I'm weak. So I'm headed off. Like I've said before, I've decided to spread out my control. So today I'm headed to the Amazon.

This is where I met my second son. I named him Tarzan. For obvious reasons. 

His former parents were well know explorers. They had been to the Alpes, The Atlantic, The Sahara, The Serengeti, and now the Amazon Rainforest. 

His parents told him not to run off, but he didn't listen. He was a free spirit. He had been doing this his whole life, he knew what he was doing. 

So he ran off, he went looking for the largest tree in the forest. What he didn't expect to find was me...

I found him hanging from a branch. 

he had been climbing it, but when his eyes found mine, he lost focus. He then hung upside down, his cock erect, as he reached his hand out for me, he wanted no needed my touch. He craved it like all the boys before him.

I walked over, my fingers rub against his, causing him to shiver. 

I then lent up and stroked his cheek, whispering, "Cum... and become my son.... Tarzan..."

He did, and as it ran down his leg, I connected our lips. It was a shame about his parents, they seemed to love him. 

Seemed to, since I wiped their minds of him.

Now we are seated in my boat, the cum dried on his skin as we make out. I have a feeling he's gonna fit in very well.....