The Mind is like a Forest

He only went for a quick walk.

His boyfriend was getting angry again cause the cooker was playing up in their little cabin in the woods. Why were they there? He doesn't really remember.

In fact the more he walks the more he realises how odd this all was.

Last week they received a letter. It was their five month anniversary, so they presumed it was a gift. But it had no name.

When they arrived the door was open, dinner was set up and the fire was on. They never saw anyone but when they left and returned the place was clean. He stopped walking... someone was following him.

He turns and goes to yell.

But a index finger is placed on his lips, strange lips let out a shoosh sound, and the boi can't help but be quiet.

He didn't know why. "Strip... and lay down." The strangers voice is light and soft, but quick The boi nods smiling as he strips.

He forgets about his boyfriend, he forgets about the mystery holiday. All that mattered was obeying his master... his new love. He lays down his cock as rigid as a pole pointing up. He lays in the autum leaves.

The man kneels down smirking as he strokes the rigid cock, "cum my boi" The boi groans as he cums.

He cums like he never has before with his boyfriend. Or anyone else for that matter. He smiles goofily "Well done my forest dumb boi."

He reaches out and grabs the bois dick The boi moans as he's dragged along by his dick towards the cabin, towards his ex-boyfriend...