Their new lives

A year later......

"Ok. That's the end of today's lesson. Please remember you all have exams next week. So I expect you to use your weekend wisely."

The speaker turns smiling towards the rows of university students. As they all begin packing up, and jumping from their seats.

He smiles as he picks up his phone, answering an incoming call. "Hey babe."

"Hey Johnny. What time you coming home?"

He begins to pack up his bag. "Ummm two hours tops. I'll text you when I arrive..... how are the others?"

The man on the other end sighs before he answers. "They are doing ok..... some still struggling. But I've been following Percy's list. They should be fine."

He nods. "Ok. I'll be home soon Alaric. Love you."

"Love you to."

As Johnny walks home, he thinks off past events from a year ago.

It was so hazy for him. The memories. Percy said it was best that way. He said it's common for such memories to make one go mad.

But he remembered the basics. How he was kidnapped by a mad man driven my power and greed. How he gave all his victims nicknames. Like Johnny's being 'Farmer Slave' and his boyfriend Alaric's being 'Park Boi'.

Now they were just them. No longer belonging to anyone. Thanks to Percy. He stopped the bad man.

As well as a boy. He was one of them but broke away, began to collect his own boys to. Granted they had more free will.

As they weren't as conditioned as they were, all it took was a simple mind wipe. They forgot about it all. And returned to their normal lives.

Percy then left. Giving them nothing more than a regular check up letter every other fortnight.

Now they were free. Free to live life as if nothing changed.

As he exited his car, he locked it up and made his way to the door. On the yard sat Benie (Sammy) he was sprawled out enjoying the sun.

He's been missing six years now. He was twelve when he was taken. Now eighteen. His parents had given up the search. Moved on. He didn't want to course then pain, so he decided to stay. Johnny gladly took him in. He'd always dreamed off being a father.

"Hey Benie. You ok? How was school?"

Benie sits up and waves. "Hey! Yeah. I got an A again. So not so bad. Dad was arguing with them again though."

Johnny sighs and nods. "Great. Ok. Go to your room. And do your homework then. I'll call you down when food is ready."

He groans and nods as he stands up, he trudged in grumbling.

The 'them' that the young boy spoke of were Andy (Forest Boi) and Steven (Cabin Boi).

Before they were taken they were about to become engaged. Steven had planned the whole surprise.

So once free, and after we helped them break free, he did it.

They share this house with Johnny. Since they were some of the first people he took, and as they helped him take others, they saw it only eight they should help free them all.

He was greeted to them half way through a heated discussion with his boyfriend.

"I told you to stop using that stuff!!! The boys are allergic!"

"Owww I'm sorry I want a bit of comfort in my life!!!"

"Ok guys can we calm down!" Johnny shouts as he enters. "Babe. If we banned things we were allergic to, the house would be empty. There are about twenty of us here after all. Steven, shampoo is hardly a comfort I'm sure you can find a new one. Now where is my kiss and my coffee? I've had a long day."

They both grumble as Andy chuckles passing a cup of coffee over. He takes it nodding, he then receives a kiss from Alaric. "Thank you. Now what's for dinner?"

The others to love happy lives now.....

In Essex, the Frat of London City college (jock Bois) had all finally graduated. Yes they all looked fairly similar to a Frat from about six years ago. But a quick meeting with their friend Percy, and all was forgotten, they now are all employed by various companies around London.

In Moscow, Jax (Fallen Alpha) decided he needed a fresh start. And turns out Moscow is a prime spot for gay porn. So now he lives a lustrous life. Now known as the Король порно.

In Germany, Jamie (Shower Boi) and Jeb (pool Boi) had fallen in love during their re-education. Once deemed fully free, they moved to Germany. Here they both have their one research facility into the mind of men.

In Florida, Sam, brother to Alex, had moved back in with his family. They all believe him and Alex went travelling. They now believe that Sam decided to return, and that Alex had found love in Spain. Far far away from home....

In Paris, Jason (Sauna Boi) had moved in with Anthony and Edward (The Lycra Bro's). They ended up forming a three way relationship, and happily run a popular chain of gyms through out France.

In Los Angeles, Nick Jonas stood back in the spotlight. The official story was that he stepped back, and used the years to find himself. The truth, no one knows. He still won't tell anyone, and never will....

In New York, Perry and Terry (Twin Bois) moved back into their old apartment. And just returned to normal life. Whereas Jason, Hunter and Seb went their separate ways. Each eventually forming new lives of their own.

In Mexico, Andy (Elliot) has returned home. But not alone. Sandy (Camping Boi) also went with him. Sandy loved adventure, so when Andy told him of the many abandoned temples around Mexico he couldn't refuse...

In London, Murdock (Birthday Boi) along with his father and two brothers, returned home. So which their father eventually married again. This time to a man. Then Barney (Graduated Slave) returned home with his man, as they began their lives once more, only this time they were in charge.

Then finally, Stanley (Jungle Boi) tired to find his parents in the Amazon. With no luck. However, he did find a young boy. Who he soon fell for. Soon they were travelling around the world, till they found a abandoned Castle in the South of the Artic. They live their now happily.

All of them happy and free. The Chronicles of The Stranger end. But the Stories of the Freed, continue to this day.....

((Well. That's it 😭😭😭. It feels sad but satisfying to end this story..... for now. As I'm sure you probably thought, I left some stories open. I'm currently planning two spin off books. The First being called 'The Island of Whispers': An epic story, following the new life of Alex, as he discovers the secrets and sins of an enchanting island, while he forms new relationships. 'The Island of Whispers' will hopefully start sometime early 2021.
The second, 'vniuersitatis animi': Follows Perceus and Maximus, as they return to the university with Richard, to help him control his growing abilities. The plan is for this story to start when I'm near the end of 'The Island of Whispers'.
I really hope you all enjoyed this series, even if the original plan wasn't for it to be this big 🤣. Thanks for all the support and love. And I hope my future work is loved just as much.))