Tie-Breaker

The tie-breaker was named Raymond.

That's all they got. No picture. No general location. Not even a surname. By all means it was an impossible task. Which made it even more fun for all three men.

Alex:

I struggled at first. It's safe to say I was t the strongest player. I only found Rick due to us being friends, and I found William by chance. I only found him due to the tattoo artist he visits being a friend of a friend. So the fact that we knew only a name, and an extremely common name all things considered. I was nervous.

But I was t gonna back down. I had to beat Him. He'd ruined my life, and countless others. And if I win, his ego would be extremely wounded. Then there's Percy. I like him. But still. He's a threat, and if I win you never know, he might invite me to this school he keeps raving on about.

Eventually I found something. It wasn't the most reliable source. But it was a chance, and I had to take it.

It took me to China. The South. The Jungle. Which made sense to me. Would explain the lack of any internet foot print. Even why we got no surname. He might not even have one. He could be a hermit, or even a deserter from the Army.

However, after two days of travel I received news that cooled he to my core. It was a message from one of my opponents. Readying simple as, "I Win."

The Stranger:

I went into this competition thinking I'd win by a landslide. But I was terrible wrong.

It had never occurred to me that there could be men out there just as strong as me. This Perceus, or Percy or whatever he calls himself. He's a problem. Win or loose. He must be dealt with.

Alex though. He surprises me. I almost feel pride. He started as one of my boys, even if he did it to learn about me, I could feel him fall under my sway for some time. But he broke free, and some how gained powers of his own.

I will confess. I don't truly know the origin of my powers. I know I'm from a historical line of men, linking back to Roman Emperors. I know the story passed from father to father, us it was a gift from the 'Gods'. But I'm no fool. Gods do not exist. If they did, why would they allow me such powers? Powers that could rival their own.

No. that is not the answer it can't be. From what Alex is told me, his powers began to work after he invented this concoction. He believed that was how I was doing. Which is wrong. Yes at a time. I used chloroform as a way to help subdue victims when I was still figuring out my powers. But that wasn't how I did it.

Yet this boy, made a compound that mirrors my powers, and eventually altered his chemical makeup, so that he now to had these powers. It both amazed me and scared me.

Which is why I must win. As much as I hate to admit it, both these boys.... no these men can and could overthrow me. Take me down. And I can NOT allow that.

Lucky for me, I've been in this game a while. I own people. People with skills.

I connected a boi I owned in the FBI, he got to snoopy so naturally I took him in. I had him try and track down this Raymond. Percy said we would know it's him, as once we found him, the program in our phones would alert us. Seemed simple enough.

I then called all my Bois, all around the world. And gave them one simple task. Find Raymond. After all, why not sue the vast network of slaves at your disposal?

After two weeks of unnerving patience, and Sex. I found him. A boi I own in Australia, contacted me, about a, man in the Outback, who was rumoured to solve marriage problems. Instantly I knew it must be him.