Taken by his own free will

I'd always hoped I wasn't the only one. The only one who knew the truth. The only one who could break free. The only one who wanted to stop him.

But then I met Jamal.

At first he made me worried. He was nosey, always shirtless, obviously continuously hard.

He was my type as well.

I was worried, he, had sent him to distract me, and force me back under his control.

But I was stupid, I couldn't resist. I wanted him, I wanted him bad.

"Hey good looking." I walked up to him, shirtless and flexing. Sometimes I even embarrass myself.

Though, he smirked, and flexed back. "Right back at you."

In the end we ended up sleeping together. He was rough. But I liked it.

When we woke up, I decided now was the best time. I sat on top of his smooth, heavy body. I stroked his abs, and kisses him softly, as I used my powers, he instantly opened his eyes moaning. "Obey me..."

He moans and nods. "I obey you Master...."

I nibble his lower lip. "Am I your first Master?"

He shakes his head. "No Master... I had one.... but I ran away.... he was cruel..... I came looking for you...."

I froze not sure what to do next. "You came to me? Why?"

His left hand had found my crotch, and was rubbing it slowly. "I like being controlled.... I heard my old Master speak of you.... the one who slipped through his fingers.... I heard how you gave your bois a choice. I wanna serve a man like that.... a man like you... Master."

So I kept Jamal he is my sex slave. Always naked always hard. Every week I ask the real him if he wishes to leave, his answer is always the same... the best blowjob I've ever received....