Target Two

Target two was Chen Anarlo.

In many ways he was the complete opposite of Target one.

He had two adoring parents. Had little to no money. And lived in the forest. He loved to run, swim play.

His family owned a little farm in the country. Full of sheep and cows. Chickens and ducks.

He spent his days working on the farm with his father, and his nights sneaking out to the deep forest to go swimming by moonlight.

He had this secret cove. A small pool of water inside. A waterfall at the back.

This is where he was now. He snuck out, and once he arrived he stripped to his boxers and dived in.

Once he resurfaced he paused. His eyes locked with a Strangers. At first he becomes embarrassed, and scared. This random man was staring at him, almost fully naked.

Then as he stares deeper into the mans eyes, his own pupils dilating as his whole body relaxes.

He almost submerges, but he's grabbed by the Stranger's muscular arms dragging him up and out of the water. Placing him down on the cold rocky floor.

He smiles goofily, his cock now training again his tight boxers. He moans and smiles at his new 'friend'.

The Stranger smirks and kisses him softly, as they kiss Chen cums moaning into the kiss.

Percy sighs as he walks away from a man and woman, holding a jar of honey.

As he makes his way to his pick up truck, he sees The Stranger leaning on the side of the truck. "Guess I win round two."