The fall of the Original

"Hello. And welcome aboard flight 873, to London Heathrow. Our estimated journey length of 10 hours and half an hour, should result us landing in London at approximately ten to seven. Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened and enjoy the flight."

The cheery male flight attendant spoke over the intercom. As the passengers all rushed around making sure they had all the items they needed for the long flight ahead.

A female attendant walked down the isles of chairs, checking on passengers. Till she stopped at the back row. Here sat three male passengers almost shoved into the corner.

She taps the one on the isle seat, then shakes his shoulder. "Sorry to disturb you sir. But we are about to take off, and we prefer all passengers to be awake till we reach cruising altitude. Enjoy your flight." She smiles and walks off.

The Stranger smiles polity, and wipes the sleep from his face. "God. What a awful dream..... that man....."

"Yes honey."

His face fell. He knew that voice. And if that voice was here that meant.... he lost.

He turns growling, he lunges to strangle to the man. But two things constricted him.

He looked down, expecting to see himself hand cuffed to his chair. To his surprise he saw no restraints. Yet when he attempted to move his arms. They would only stay in place.

His legs to. Fixed to the floor, up against the chair. He then decided to try using one of his assets.

He opens his thick lips and goes to shout, "excuse me." Ok. Not quite what he meant but ow well.

The male attendant, who talked over the intercom walks over smiling. Clearly not weirded out by The Strangers weird posture. "Yes sir. Can I help you?"

He smirks. Perfect. A man. All the more easier to take control. He opens his mouth ready to be free.

Though from the corner of his mouth he sees his captors smirk. That unnerved him but he shrugged it off.

Here goes. "I need your help...." that's it finish it off. "... I.... I need you..... I need you to tell me where the toilets are situated. I'm a nervous flyer."

He frowns at that. Where did that come from? Was he nervous?

The flight attendant smiles softly. "No probs sir. Right behind you actually. But please wait until you see that seatbelt sign change." He then walks off.

The Stranger. Gob smacked looks over to his 'companions'. He recognised them instantly. Played Three and The Chav.

They were the classifications he gave them. That's what he did to all men in his life. He didn't believe they should have names. After all after meeting him they were no longer their own person. He owned them. Well used to anyway.... if his current predicament said anything.

The chav, the young Blonde was snuggled into Ghe Third Player's chest. Asleep.

Which seemed unfair considering he was woken up.

"I mind whammed them." Third Player said.

The Stranger looks at him. Glaring. "What?"

"I used our.... well my power on them. They won't tell me of Rich here off. And will do anything I say. As well as ignore anything weird I make you do. Maximus."

The Stranger almost goes white. "You.... you know my true name?"

He chuckles, causing Rich to stir slightly but not enough to wake him. "Of course I do. I know your name. Your Roman decent. How you come from a long line of Roman Emperors, gifted with the power to sway men's souls and hearts from the Ancient Gods. I know about your father and Brother. How you took their power. That's how I knew to do it to you. Once I won." Hw smirks at the obviously confused look on The Strangers face. "Poor boi. So confused. Here. Let me help you remember."

He smirks and leans in, The Strangers attempts to lean back, but with no luck. As the soft lips of his kidnapper planted themselves on his cheek, his eyes rolled as he leaned back gasping from the rush of memory....

Three weeks prior: (roughly two days after the finale round of the competition.)

Rich blinked as he looked round. He yawned then stretched then shivered. "Why is it so damn co...... owww it's cause I'm naked.... right..... ok..... why aren't I freaking out about being naked?"

He didn't intend to get an answer, but was pleasantly surprised when Someone did. "Because. I made you not worry about it."

Rich nods slowly, then pauses. "I.... so I know you? I feel like I've seen you before? And what do you mean made me not worry?"

The man chuckles. "Ahh. Yeah that pesky memory block. I forgot about that. Let me help you with that." He walks over, much to Rich's surprise he didn't move away.

If anything he walked closer.

Once two finger tapped his forehead he remembered everything.

He gasped as he stumbled back. Knocking into another body. He frowns. "Him!" He points at Maximus. "And you! And.... Alex!?"

He nods. "I have a name. It's Perseus. Just call me Percy. And don't worry. Alex is long gone. And him. Well he won't hurt you or anyone for that matter."

Rich frowns and turns nudging him. "Is he?"

"Dead? No. Just in the state you were in. He's half a sleep. Half awake. In a trance. Till I wake him. Do you remember everything?"

Rich rubs his head. "It's..... coming in pieces. You have powers. All of you do."

"Did. They had powers. I do."

He frowns. "Owww ok. Ummm He wanted me to be his Slave? Alex just wanted me? And you.... you want to take me to your school to learn how to use my..... I have fucking powers?"

After some talking. Rich was now sitting with Percy.

"So.... what now?"

"We go back to America. You and me get to know each other." He strokes his cheek. "More personally. And him. Well. We let him taste his own medicine."

Rich moans from the touch and nods. "Let's make him a real bottom bitch."

Maximus's eyes were rolled fully back into his head. As he bucked in his seat cumming. Small amounts dribbled through his pants.

This stirred Rich awake. He smirks. "Your letting him remember his programming I see?"

Percy nods kissing his forehead. "We have a long flight sleepy boi. You should rest."

Rich to moans eyes rolling as he falls back into Percy cumming to.

Once Maximus calms down he moans and looks at Percy. "I'm sorry Daddy. I'll behave now."

Percy smirks and strokes his cheek. "I know boi. I know. Now. Why don't you suck my dick? Yeah?"