𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐭

~Vanessa's POV~

"Do you have to do this everytime?" Jay asked me as I was spinning in the rain

It was currently raining a bit so we were walking to school with Farkle and Lucas while the girls went in the subway.

"Do you have to question me everytime?" I answered with question still twirling in the rain.

"Well maybe you want to stop." He told me seriously but I can hear worry in his voice. 

"Yeah Nessa you're very light headed. One little spin would make you feel a head ache." Farkle said with a worried tone.

"They're right Ney." Bubs said stopping me from spinning.

"I want to argue but you guys are right." I said shaking my head letting water get on bubs face making me chuckle.

"Good you agree with us." Jay said with a sarcastic thumbs up. "Now will you put on your hoodie?"

"No thanks mom." I teased. "And before you say 'you'll catch a cold' I don't care I love the rain. Plus I don't catch a cold when it rains."

"How is it when a normal person does this they catch a cold but she doesn't." Bubs asked the guys seriously confused.

"Key word Bubs 'Normal'." I tell him while pointing at him. "I'm not normal."

"She's right." Farkle and Jay say in unison making Lucas and I turn to them.

"She's a queen." Farkle says making me smile.

"And she's a wolf." Jay adds in making me hold my smile.

I turn to bubs before saying "I'm queen of the wolves."

I then howl not caring if people give me looks. The boys just smile at me while holding in a laugh that I know they want to let out. 

"Come on boys howl." I tell them with a smile.

They then start saying no and all that stuff so I did something I know they can't say no to.

"Please." I said with my puppy eyes and pouty lips that they fall for all the time.