Prologue

Introducing you to this new concept, @Lamberghini2005 thank you for the plot it is really inspiring.:)

She stood there, staring at nothing in particular. She was holding her teddy Cherry between her glove-covered hands. Her neat black dress and her black hat made her pale complexion stand out in that cloudy morning. She wasn't crying. To be honest she hadn't cried since she got the news, three days earlier that her mother had died in a car accident. As the priest ended the prayer, she walked to the coffin and gently let the red rose on it. Her father followed her then they went back to where they stood, close to each other but at the same time, far from each other.

After her mother's funerals, her father handed her over to her nanny's care and went to his office. He hadn't spent much time with her before her mother's death, so why would he be present now? She was still silent despite her nanny's tries to make her speak. During the journey from the cemetery to her home, her eyes were glued to the window, watching life going on while hers was dark. They reached home and she directly went to her room, not even sparing a glance for her nanny's son who came to greet his mommy.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked. The woman picked her six-year-old son up and they sat together in the kitchen.

"She is very sad you know. Her mom has become an angel and now she's looking at her from the sky."

"But momma, how can her mom go? She's only six, she's a baby like me..." The child replied with sadness audible.

"Sometimes things like this happen and you can't do anything to change it." The woman gave a book of drawings to her son before going to the girl's room.

"Annika... open the door darling, it's Ofelia." The woman knocked on the girl's door and she opened it. She had changed her black dress for a white skirt and shirt. Annika directly hugged Ofelia but she wasn't crying yet.

Ofelia was a Spanish woman who fell in love with an Indian man. Love brought her in India and it was in the name of love that she accepted the first beating from the man she loved. It was also in the name of love that she decided to free herself from his clutches. Love for her son, Shivaay. Shivaay was one when she met with Annika's mother who accepted to be a kind of guardian to her if, in exchange, she would take care of Annika. At first, Ofelia refused because she didn't know whether or not she would be able to look after her own son and the child of another woman but then, she melted for the big brown eyes which at that moment hadn't cried yet.

Her Nanny's Son - A Shivika fanfiction - Completeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें