Epilogue

"I don't remember you telling me how heavy I was when I was in your tummy mom. I feel like a whale. I am already seven months pregnant, I cannot see my legs anymore, I cannot sleep and damn do I miss having sex! Shivaay is scared to harm the babies. By the way, I'm having twin girls. Shivaay said he'll become mad with two other mini-mes but he doesn't know how I wish day and night to have feminine replicas of him. You know, he's taking good care of your business, bringing it to great heights. I couldn't have found a better CEO than him and to be honest, bossing people around doesn't suit me at all. Moreover, I'm happy with what I'm doing, thanks to Ananya Foundation, many children are saved from growing up alone. The NGO focuses on helping people who want to adopt, we also help orphanages for the adoption process and some other stuff like that. I need to show you some pictures of the children we saved." Annika removed a few pictures from her purse and showed them to the tombstone. "Astha has been removed from her abusive family and is now living happily with a doctor and his wife. Then there are these triplets Arjun, Priya, and Esha. Their mother died while giving birth and their father abandoned them all because they were born with health issues. The three of them have been adopted by none other than Omkara's mom. She felt lonely after Om and his now girlfriend Gauri went abroad to study and now she is the mother of three four-year-old angels. Life is so unpredictable. Who would have said that I would be sitting here today with the fruit of Shivaay and I's love growing in my belly? By the way, do you want to know what names we have chosen? Shivaay wanted some Spanish names while I was thinking more about Indian names but we decided to give them both. They would choose afterward which name they prefer the most to go by. So here you go, our babies will be named Amara Solana and Sneha Alma. The first two names mean eternal sunshine and the other two love and soul. I love each combination and Shivaay too. We now hope that our babies will like their names as well. Ofelia went back to Spain a few weeks ago. It has been twenty years since she has seen her country last. She was hoping to find some relatives there. She confessed to us that her parents weren't keen on Shivaay's father, that's why she never returned but now that Shivaay and I are building our family, she wants to gain their forgiveness. (I suggest you listen to the following names on some websites, as the names are Spanish, it can be complicated for some of you to pronounce them) Yesterday she called, her sister Nuria (pronunciation: NOO-ree-uh) and father Jorge (pronunciation:HOR-hey) finally forgave her. Her mother Cayetana (pronunciation: KEY-EH-TA-NUH) couldn't be angry against her daughter. She forgave her as soon as she stepped into their house. I'm so happy for her. She has sacrificed her whole life for Shivaay and me and now she can finally think for herself. You know, I am also free from Tia and Ragini's bad influence. Since that party, we drew apart and now I am happy with my new found friendship with Bhavya and Gauri. They help me a lot when they're in town. Last month we went to pregnancy shopping and Gauri offered me a pillow. I didn't feel like I needed one that comfortable until I tried it but well, never say never! Oh, you don't know how much I miss you mom. I would have been so happy to have you guide me through my pregnancy but I know that you're looking at me from above. I just hope that you're happy with what you're seeing. I love you, mom." Annika left roses on the tombstone and tried to get up.

"Do you want me to help you?" Shivaay asked bending to help her get up, he didn't even wait for an answer.

"How long have you been standing here spying on me?" Annika asked while reaching for his hand to hold.

"I came when you said how much you missed sex." Shivaay chuckled and she hit his shoulder lightly.

"This all because of you. If you weren't chickening each time I try to turn you on I wouldn't be that desperate to complain to my dead mother." Shivaay laughed while she pinched his arm.

"Okay calm down kitten, let us get to our house before I rock your world, shall we?" Shivaay said dropping a kiss on her nape.

"I love you, Annika." Shivaay kissed the tip of her nose.

"I love you too... my nanny's son..."

The end

So the end has come :/ I loved writing it and I loved having you around for this journey, a special thanks to @ThilaMM whose comments always fill my heart with joy, and thank you @Shiaaya for being supportive through your comments xoxo I hope that I'll be seeing you around as well in my new story Angel Of Darkness. Best regards xx