~19~

The next morning showed a different Shivaay. Indeed, Shivaay had woken up at 6 and the first thing he did was to knock on Annika's door.

"Shivaay? What are you doing here this early?"

"Go get ready we're going for a walk." He just said with a grin. Annika furrowed her brows. She was about to say something but she cupped her mouth and ran to the bathroom. Shivaay quickly followed her and rubbed her back while holding her hair. When she was done, Annika wiped her mouth with the back of her palm and slumped on the floor.

"What's this Shivaay?"

"What is what?"

"Why are you so caring all of sudden?"

"You were right yesterday. You're having my children and I cannot even consider putting my hatred for you aside during your pregnancy. I hate you but that doesn't mean that I've got the right to ignore you when you need me the most."

"Don't get mistaken Oberoi. I don't need you, the babies are the ones who do need you." Annika replied before getting up. "Can you leave now so that we can go for your walk." Shivaay hummed and left the room to let her get ready.

"Back to square one." Shivaay sighed as he was waiting outside Annika's room. A good fifteen minutes later she emerged from her room with shorts, a sweater and a sports bra underneath. Shivaay couldn't help but devour her with his eyes. He definitely hated her as much as he loved her. He could also swear that he had never seen a woman so beautiful with this look.

"Are you done staring so we can leave?" Annika had one eyebrow crooked and a naughty smile as she began walking, Shivaay following her. They began walking, not really caring where they were going.

"Did the doctor tell you anything about your diet or stuff like that?"

"He said I shouldn't be around dickheads like you." Annika chuckled and he lightly punched her shoulder.

"You shall even be far from yourself then!" Shivaay chuckled and she glared at him.

"Why did we end up hating each other?" Shivaay seriously asked.

"I don't know." Annika shrugged. ""I mean... no I don't know."

"I personally hated you because you have everything you want and need, even my own mom, and I have to fight for even a penny."

" I don't understand because I have nothing you have everything. The reason why I am clinging onto Ofelia is only because she's the only mom that I got, and no matter what I do, you'll only be the only one in her heart. You see Shivaay I hated you because you have everything that I would never have. You have a mom. You have someone to love you. Someone to hold you... Money can buy everything but happiness, love and family." By the end of her words, Annika was a mess but she was finally relieved from this burden in her chest. Voicing her issues were actually the first steps towards healing. "I had a doubt that mom had left something for me in her will but I didn't want to look for it because that thing would never be my mother."

"I didn't know that was how you perceived the world... and me.. "

"Only good listeners can hear a heart's cry. Speaking of this, I think I will only do good to you if I let you know that I'm not a surrogate mother to these babies Shivaay. I don't care if you marry Carrie right after I give birth. I'm not giving them away. Don't count on me for that."

😘😘😘
Short chapter, I know but I wanted to leave you with a cliff hanger...I want you to share with me your thoughts regarding the book, what may happen, and other stuff like that, I like your usual comments but sometimes I would rather have constructive comments so that I know that I'm leading you somewhere you like (or despise?)
As you know, the world is pretty much locked up, due to Coronavirus and I'm a French citizen, I've been locked up since last week which is the reason I can definitely concentrate on my writing! By God's will I can probably finish writing the book in the next two weeks depending on the homework I have to do. I'm planning another Shivika book after this one. It may be more mature, I don't know yet 🤔😂😂 
Remember to stay home and safe😘😘