𝟎:𝟎𝟕

London POV
The kids were at school and I was doing my online schooling. This is the only downtime I have really.

 This is the only downtime I have really

Guess I'm having an uninvited guest.
10 minutes after Antwan sent the text , he was at my front door. I walked down the stairs and went to open the door for him.
"Took yo ass long enough" he said while walking in and putting the food on the table.
"Well I wasn't really expecting you either but hey.."
He laughed "c'mon I know you hungry"
He wasn't lying. We took the food up to my room and watched a movie while we were eating.
I missed times like this with Antwan.. shit I missed him period. Not gon sit here and act like I wasn't still mad at him , but to know that he's still alive just made me feel happy inside I guess.
I pulled out my computer and got back to online schooling.
"Dang London. You don't know how to take breaks anymore?"
"I took a break."
"Yeah. For 5 minutes.. come onnn! Put ya computer away and jus chill" he picked the computer up and put it away , and then got closer to me and put his arm around me and we leaned back.
"See? Doesn't it feel good to just relax?"
I smiled "I guess."
"I missed you.."
"Antwan..
"I'm for real. Every time I mention missing you or some shit you wanna block me out. So I'm telling you now.."
"I mean.. I missed you too , but you decided to leave so.."
"You really gon keep reminding me about that?"
"Until I feel like you don't need to hear it anymore."
"Listen..if I could've stayed with you I would've London..you know I ain't have no choice. I miss being with you and-.."
I cut him off "Antwan stop..ion wanna hear that."
"London you cant tell me you ain't feel shit when you seen me. Just because I left don't mean the feelings are completely gone."
"And if I did I don't anymore , because I'm with Mani."
"Oh. The nigga that put his hands around yo neck and left a bruise? Those the type of niggas you like?"
I rolled my eyes "he's more than just that."
"You can't let this nigga just put his hands on you , and you act like it's okay cuz it's not & ion want that energy around my kids."
"Boy bye before a couple of days ago they ain't even know you was they daddy & who are you to tell me who I should be with and who I shouldn't ?"
"Because I know you're smart, and I know that you're smart enough to not let no nigga put his hands on you...at least that's what I thought."
"So we're meddling in my love life. What about you? I know you weren't going for so long and ain't get no lil hoe."
"I didn't..cuz I knew I was coming back t you. You had other things in mind though."
"How was I supposed to know you were coming back? I thought yo ass was dead Antwan."
"You right.. but in my mind we was gon raise the kids together and live our life."
"Well I'm living mine and raising my kids by myself. While you...do whatever you do. Where do you even stay Antwan?"
"In ma car."
"Yo car?"
"Yea..I wasn't working while I was hiding..but I had some money ..so now I'm back down here with no house , but I got a job."
"Antwan..I can't let you sleep in yo car."
"You can.. it ain't no problem."
"Okay but it's a problem for me. You're staying here."
"What about ya woman abuser? He wouldn't like that."
I rolled my eyes "I don't care..I can't let you stay in yo car. Aight? You staying here."

"Bet."

Amani was gon be pissed when he seen Antwan , but so what? It's my house.. I pay the bills in this bitch anyways.