GENESIS

° G E N E S I S °

° G E N E S I S °

After years of studying, stressing over her grades and being bored during class, Courtney has finally done it! She finished medical school and gets to be a surgeon. She gets to save lives! But first, she has to finish her five year residency at Seattle Grace Hospital. How hard can that be? With a bunch of confidence and doubt, she moves back to her old house, where she grew up with her sister and mother. Her father has been out of the picture ever since he divorced her mother, but let's not talk about it. Just avoid talking about her parents in general? However, that might prove to be a bit difficult since her mother is Ellis Grey and everybody that studied medicine has heard about the woman.

The only one in her family tree that has any significance to Courtney is her older sister, Meredith. They have been there for each other since, well, the beginning of their lives. No matter what they were going through, they always knew that they had the other's support. They even got pretty damn lucky when both of them got accepted to start their internship at Seattle Grace. The Grey sisters are going to show everyone that they're just as amazing of a surgeon as their mother! Together they're starting the journey of their lives. However that might be a little bit more difficult than they originally thought. On their very first day, they find out that the man that Meredith had slept with the night before was an attending?

What have they gotten themselves into?

° C A S T °

introducing

NATALIE DORMER AS COURTNEY GREY

"put on some clothes and get out of our house, please!"

MELISSA FUMERO AS VALERIE RIVERA

"see? not all surgical interns are pricks!"

plus 

phoebe tonkin as ivory simmons / justin baldoni as theo adelardi / colin donnell as aaron barnes / drew van acker as ashley  owens / randall park as joseph atwood / jessica jung as paisley suen / joe manganiello as zachary watkins / the cast of grey's anatomy as their respective characters

° D I S C L A I M E R °

Only Courtney Grey, any of my other original characters and their storylines belong to me. Everything else belongs to ABC and Shonda Rhimes.

° W A R N I N G S °

This story has mature themes (e.g. mental health issues (depression, anxiety...), emotional abuse, mentions of death, strong language etc.)

GREY'S ANATOMY SEASONS 1-3 ( the beginning )

STARTED: 6 March 2016

ENDED: 17 December 2019

E N J O Y   G E N E S I S  !