Chapter 18

I'd like to start this chapter off with wishing you all the best in this Corona crisis, I hope all of you are safe and healthy as well as your loved one's. Please stay safe.

"What did you do this weekend?" Chloe asked her as they sat in the classroom on Monday. "Not much really, except for Friday evening. We basically spend the weekend in bed." Amelia admitted, thinking back to it. Though they hadn't done much in comparison to other weekends, they'd enjoyed it nonetheless. To just lay in bed, lying in each other arms with not a worry in the world.

After the busy party, it had been just the thing they needed. "Okay, I do not need any more details," Chloe called out, a hand held out in front of her as to stop Amelia from going on and sharing too much information. "Come on, admit you want to know what Alex is packing." she continued to tease her as Steven snorted out the water he'd just drunk, Amelia threw her head back in laughter and Chloe had a horrified look on her face.

"And what is it with you three?" Cindy, one of her teachers asked them with a smile as Steven started cleaning up the mess he'd made. "Sorry Ma'am, Chloe got curious and couldn't handle the answer." Amelia was quick to explain as Chloe shot her a dirty look and Amelia was the image of innocence, but everyone could see the mirth in Amelia's eyes. Everyone who'd known her for three years, which was everyone in the class was curious as to what made Amelia smile all the time.

Sure she was one to make fun, but there was something about her that none could explain. The few who knew were all too aware of what the change had brought on. They'd met the person in real life, and were about to meet him again this weekend when he came over on Friday evening.

It was easy to talk about it when Amelia just told them about him, seeing him would make everything real again. Seeing her interact with Alexander would be a reality check. Now they just talked about their time and what they did. Seeing them together would be something else again. It would be the first weekend that Amelia would stay home since August when they'd come to Belgium together.

Her other classmates were only left wondering as to why their classmate was so happy and chipper all the time. Why she was suddenly allowed to leave on Friday afternoon's earlier than anyone else. Certainly last Friday she'd been allowed to go away at noon, to some commentary of some in the class. But none could put a damper on Amelia's happiness it seemed. She shrugged the comments off, saying they'd be doing the same if they were in her shoes. and when they questioned as to what those shoes were about, she'd give them a secretive smile before continuing what she was doing. When they asked her closest friends about it, they'd get a similar answer. That they'd understand the day everything came out.

They had no idea whatsoever what that was supposed to mean. When they'd approached the campus director about Amelia always leaving earlier, she'd told them, it was an agreement she'd agreed to with Nathalie. They weren't getting answers anywhere, but then again, the campus director couldn't even explain what was going on, since she didn't know either. Only one teacher knew and that was Nathalie who'd seen the magic begin. Then there were Steven, Chloe and Fleur, four people in a campus like theirs knew. She would be forever grateful to them for keeping them a secret.

Both Alex and Amelia knew that whoever ratted them out would get paid heavily, but they could trust those who knew. They hadn't told a single soul, not Amelia's friends, who he was less familiar with. Not her family and certainly not his friends and family. One by one they were proving their worth to the couple when it came to friendships and the trust they were given. Amelia was only happy that she and Alex were given the time to spend their relationship a bit more in private.

When they were out, well all bets were off, there wouldn't be any more secret visits to the ballet or other things. They'd be looked after and found certainly. No more dating in privacy or not to the extent to which they had now. So the couple was cherishing every moment they were getting. Certainly when in the middle of the week the rumour mill started. There was a new woman in Prince Alexander's life, confirmed by multiple rumours. Amelia had become a bit nervous at that point.