Chapter 40

Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes. it really means a lot to me. I hope all of you are still safe. Today we reached the first 10000 people to be infected in a day by Covid- 19 that's a very worrying thing. I read that Belgium is in the second worst place with infections right now in the world and we only have 11 million people living here. Yesterday new rules were announced and they're so unlogical that it can only be found in Belgium. I really hope that the number go down soon, unlike in March and April where I didn't know anyone with Corona, I am now aware of two of our teachers and three students of my class have covid-19 but according to our politicians it is still safe to go to school, which I don't get, but I guess you just need to be stupid to become a politician.

Also I'd like to mention the horrible deed done in Paris. A teacher only wanting to teach his students awareness of the problems of our generaties, the freedom of speech and news. It is horrible that after muslim students were warned that it would be a sensitive lessons for them and even allowed students to leave the classroom if it would be too hard for them. Yet a Muslim girl of 13 stayed in the class, followed the lessons about the happenings of Charlie Hebdo and showed one of the cartoons that made the people do what they did back then. The girl found it necessary after all the warning the teacher gave them to go and complain to her father which in all tends and purposes put the ball in motion for the teacher to beheaded. He called for the teacher to be stopped no matter what, he should be punished as well as far as I'm concerned. It's very concerning to see what's happening in the world right now, teachers being beheaded for only doing their job. Farmers in South Africa being murdered by black people and then being protested for by said black people. Here in Belgium a 15 year old boy was forced by immigrants to kneel, dance as if he was a puppet on a string, being hit and kicked and do several tasks enforced by these immigrants. Personally I think it's time to really punish these people. And then when people came to protest for what happened, another 3 immigrants decided to ride in on the protest happening. Sorry for my rant here, but I think a lot of things are happening and this is my outlet in a way and I needed to get it off my chest.

But most of all I hope all of you are safe, that your families are safe and that they continue to be safe. Now please enjoy the chapter and please let me know your thoughts.

"Will you be able to stay calm?" Amelia asked her boyfriend as they sat in the car driving through the gate of Windsor Castle, they'd left Kensington Palace two hours ago and during the entire ride, she'd worried for Alex and what he would do when he saw Meghan, he threatened her bodily harm once he'd discovered that she had indeed been the one to break them up. He'd been livid and had every right to be, that his own sister-in-law was capable of this, they should be happy for him, all these years he'd been looking for someone loved and someone to make his wife, and now he had done so, and Meghan had ruined it for him, but she hadn't succeeded in the end and she was in for a shock when she saw them together.

He'd always pushed away his duty, to marry and produce an heir, everything else he did in name of duty, but he wouldn't marry for duty, not when he'd been witness to how wrong that could end with his parents, if he married it would be for love, only than a marriage could last. He didn't want to repeat the mistakes of his father, mother, uncles and aunts, he'd been taught many lessons by them. He couldn't understand why she'd done it, why?

Cause Amelia had been brave enough to put her in her place, that she had called her out on every single truth the world and her new family thought of her, sometimes honesty hurt, but needed to be said. It was sickening to think that someone of his family could betray him the way that he had been by his sister-in-law and if he had any say about this, he'd force Harry divorce her like his gran had forced his mother and father to divorce back so many years ago and sue her for everything after what she'd done.