Chapter 36

So first of all I was stunned by the response on the previous chapter I knew it was going to be a shocker but I didn't expect to be surprised by the amount of comments that were left behind. I read comments from people I have never read one from and I'm truly delighted by how many people enjoy this story as much as I love creating it. I do hope to keep hearing from all of you guys, I love to hear your thought and opinions on it.

For Kate it was surreal as well ever since Amelia had left London officially three days ago, and ever since then she'd been on a mission none could stop her from. She'd doubted it when everything came out that Amelia would be capable of such a thing but seeing her had been the last bit of proof she'd needed and ever since she'd left, she'd been trying to help her out.

He'd heard from Laure that she had the weekend off at the moment, normally she would hade her way here, that again was proof of how much she always did to try and see him. It wasn't successful all the time, but she'd tried her hardest to work for her relationship. She'd done everything for Alex, risk her studies, having left her placements in an hour of learning what had happened and coming to London, trying to convince him of that matter.

It didn't make sense as well; Amelia had been right when would she have had the time to even think about cheating on Alex. She'd never seen Alex like that as well, he was lucky not to have any engagements at the moment because she doubted, he'd be in any condition to go and perform them.

He was a damned wreck, and it was all of his own making. She and William had argued as well when she'd put her theory forth that there were was more going on than it seemed. He'd told her that she should let it go and that she shouldn't make a painful experience even more painful for them both. He wanted things to get settled and back to normal as soon as possible.

But she remembered that feeling of when she'd been broken up with William, he was her soul mate, much like Amelia and Alex were each other's soul mates, they were then and she wanted to solve this for both of them, the two morons that simply needed to be given a push, well in this case it was Alex, Amelia had already tried everything she could do get Alex back and make her believe him, he wasn't budging one bit. Amelia on the other hand had risked her studies by flying over to try and talk to Alex and he'd basically thrown her out of the house. She knew from Laure that Amelia wasn't doing well either, during the two days she'd had off, she only locked herself in her room, not even coming out to eat and they were all worried about what she might do.

Even all of her friends couldn't get her to leave her room and when they'd bothered her too much, she'd simply locked the door. She'd only emerged that morning to go to the hospital for the rest of her placement, looking worse than she'd done when she'd locked herself in her room, two days prior.

So Kate had asked the help of her sister now, they were on a mission, they'd gotten in contact with a computer specialist, Katrina had managed to get the original pictures which had been sent to them via an anonymous mail, the pictures had been on a USB stick and the letter had been printed which they couldn't do much with either. The only thing they'd been told was that the pictures had come from a MacBook, but that wasn't such a rarity either. The first proof had come from the date of the originals, it hadn't even been taken on an iPhone, but a Samsung, the phone Amelia must have had back then.

The time stamp on the original pictures had dated back to 2017 and now it was 2020, they'd been taken two years ago, which was right as well. But it didn't feel like enough proof, she'd been looking at the pictures for any other clue, sure Amelia had looked a bit younger, but that wasn't going to convince the stubborn fool either.

Katrina was helping them as well, she'd combed through Social Media, for any link someone else might have found. A lot of Amelia's fans were defending her tooth and nail, none believing that she'd been capable of the act she'd been accused off. But it wasn't enough, they needed real proof of who'd sent those pictures and have them admit that they'd set this in motion without any truth to it.