𝟎:𝟏𝟏

London POV
-couple hours later
The kids were watching a movie with Antwan while I was doing homework for my classes, and there was a knock on the door.
I got up & went to open the door. A pregnant , lil light skin girl in her early 20's I'm guessing was standing at my door

"Can I help you?" I said
She looked at me with a lil attitude..
"Yes. Is Antwan here?"
"Mhm..yea he is. Why?"
"Girl- can I just talk to him? Please? It's important.." I turned to the side
"Antwan. Somebody here for you."
I went to go sit back down with the kids and they stepped outside. I could still hear them talking though.

"Nia the fuck you doin here?" Antwan said. He sounded mad asf

"Cuz T..I'm having yo baby."

"My baby? Nah you got me fucked up Nia.. deadass."

"Antwan do I look like I'm playin? Ion got shit to lie bout...I'm for real."

He laughed right in her face
"Nia...you deadass right now? I ain't even fuck you. You just tryna make me the father of that child.. that's not my fuckin baby."

"Never been more serious in my life T. I wouldn't lie about something like this. You know that."

After that I wasn't listening fr...
All I know is that I hope the twins weren't listening to that.
He walked back in and sat down and put his arm around me..
I just went along with it..trying not to bring up what I just heard in front of Mekai and Milan..

I decided to finish my homework in my room , and leave the twins with Antwan. He must've noticed something was up , because he came up to the room and shut the door behind him.

"I know you heard that London.."
"Yup. Who is Nia?"
"We met a while ago, but I ain't never fucked her."
"You don't gotta explain nothing to me Antwan. Whatever you did...that's yo business. Not mine.."
"But I just wanted you to know so we were on the same subject."
"We are..I'm all good over h-.." before I could even finish my sentence I got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up.
I felt horrible.. for real. Antwan ran in and held my hair back. Real nigga award goes to him cuz if I was in that position I could never..

I cleaned myself up & went back into the room.
"London.. you straight?"
"Yea I'm fine.."
"You sure? Cuz you ain't say nothing bout being sick.."
"I'm coo Twan. For real."
"You not...pregnant? Are you?"
"Huh? Nah.. I'm not."
"London"
"I'm deadass..I'm not."
He nodded "aight..if you need me.. I'm with kids."
"Okay. Coo" He walked out & shut the door. I know I'm not pregnant..ain't no way I'm having Amani's baby. I wanted to leave him in the past. I started to worry and when I start to worry the first thing I do is call Alexis and that's what I did.

I rung her & she picked up
"Hello?" She answered
"Alexis I'm scared.."
"What's wrong this time?" I rolled my eyes
"Girl..so I just puked.."
"Okay..bitch and?"
"Bitch ! I'm not even sick. I ain't start feeling all woozy and shit until today.."
"Girl you prolly just coming down with something. The flu is going around."
"You think so?"
"Unless..."
"Girl don't do that shit."
"I mean...you & Amani-"
"Please don't say it..I know I'm not pregnant."
"Consider all the possibilities mamas.."
"I really don't wanna have another kids right now Lex. Too much shit going on. It better just be a flu going around.."
"Just relax pooh. Aight?"
I took a deep breath..
"You're right.."
"Girl I know I am."
"Girl bye. I'll talk to you later. Love you"
"Bye pooh love you too."

I went back downstairs and Antwan was just sitting down on his phone , and the kids were in their room.

I looked at him like whew..
He so damn fine.. 🥺but he get on my last mfkin nerves...
But that d-
Anyways.

I went to go sit down by him & laid my head on his shoulder.
"You aight?" He said while looking at me
"Yea.. I'm okay."

I really missed this nigga.. like deadass