Chapter 1: 박채영

Lisa's POV

I'm walking down the streets of Seoul fully equipped with my mask, cap, sunglasses hoping that no one would recognise me.

It's about 2pm now and I'm starving. Waking up this morning with a badass hangover probably wasn't the best way to start today but I couldn't help it.

All I remember from last night was Jisoo pestering me to go to a party so she could meet the "love of her life", Jennie.

I've had a pretty rough week, packed with interviews and just loads of work.

Don't get me wrong though, I love my job.

It's just a little exhausting, so Jisoo has great intentions of taking me out.

Kim Ji-soo

Kim Ji-soo

Last Night
"Hurry up Lisa! You 바보 we're gonna be so late!!," Jisoo screaming in my ears.

"Calm down loser, it's not like Jennie's going to turn into a frog if you're 15 minutes late."

Jisoo gave me her "death-stare" but honestly it was hard to take her seriously with that face.

I quickly put on some clothes and a leather jacket just so she would shut up.

"Are you sure you want to wear that

"Are you sure you want to wear that.. to go clubbing??," she said annoyingly.

"Yeap, it's comfy and who the hell do I need to impress anyway?," I answered.

She opened her mouth and as she was about to speak, her phone started to ring. "Jisoo! Are you coming tonight?" and some other blah blah blah.

All I could hear after that was the sound of Jisoo slapping me out of my room. Rude.

We got to the underground club, and just walked past the bouncers into the poorly lit space.

"Ugh, great now I have to mingle with strangers," I said, teasing Jisoo.

She was too busy trying to look for Jennie in the crowd.

Suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder and as she turned around, standing there was Jennie.