Chapter 12: Fraction

Chaeyoung's POV

I looked up and saw Lisa watching me. I watched as the corners of her mouth starting curving upwards and her eyes started smiling at mine.

"What do you want, stop staring at me like that," I interrupted the silence, trying to make sure  I don't stutter because I'm feeling so anxious right now. My heart is beating a hundred miles an hour.

"You," she blurted out.

"L-Lisa..! How can you just say something like that so casually!" I smacked her shoulders, my eyes wide in shock. Her smug face winking at me while she chuckled.

"Aish... are you embarrassed already Chaeng? It's just the both of us what do you have to hide?" she smirked.

Lalisa Manoban, you are going to be the death of me.

"N-no," I replied, watching as her brown orbs soften and she leans in and kisses my forehead. "I'm going to go take a shower...," she pulled out of our embrace, making her way to my wardrobe.

She slid the doors open and I watched as her eyes wandered, stopping at the right corner as she tilts her head in my direction, beaming.

Right. I still have all her clothes. Well, this is a little embarrassing.

The comfortable silence enveloping my room as she grabs a grey pullover, a pair of boxers and a towel then heads toward the bathroom. She got to the door and then twirls around, facing me "... wanna join me?" she shoots me a playful grin.

"YAH LALISA!!."

"Okay, okay," she burst out laughing "I was just kidding!."

As she shuts the door, I sighed, letting out the breath I've been holding. This is starting to feel like old times again.

I let my thoughts wander, remembering how we met and how our lives have been so different in the past 8 and a half months. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by her singing.

I giggled as I hear her singing at the top of her lungs, not caring about how out of tune she's intentionally being.

Walking over to the window still and sitting on the ledge, staring out at the city lights that were glimmering. I'd sit here every night, just admiring its beauty. However, tonight, it was exceptionally beautiful.

Someone once said that love changes people. It changes the way you see everything around you. Not as literal as waking up in a different world, like in that Disney movie Enchanted, one could only dream!

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't hear the bathroom door creak open, and there stood Lisa, her hair wrapped in a towel and clothed in her comfy sleepwear.

"A penny for your thoughts Miss Park?" she teased as she stood next to me.

I jumped a little at the sudden fright. "Woah, when did you get out?".

She giggled and pinched my cheeks "I almost forgot how cute your cheeks are," making her aegyo voice before she continues "Also, I've actually got a concert tomorrow. I might needa wake up early to go for rehearsals," she pouted.

"What time do you need to get up? I can wake you in case you don't hear your alarms," I smiled.

"Yah, why do you look so happy... can't wait to get rid of me already?" her eyebrows furrowed.

"No, it's not like that! I just-," I defended.

"I'm just kidding" she gave me her teethy smile.

I glared at her childishness and held her hand "You're such a brat. But I was going to say, I'm just so proud of you," my thumb rubbing the back of her palm in circles "You're gonna slay at that concert tomorrow!".