Chapter 22: Something's Off

Chaeyoung's POV

I found myself in a dark room.

Suddenly a spot light turns on and focuses on a figure far away.

As the figure approaches me, I see a woman in a lab coat, she's muttering something.

She gets closer and starts to walk towards me, she flips open a big notepad and takes a seat on a couch next to me.

"So, Roseanne, tell me how are you feeling today?," she pushes her glasses back on the bridge of her nose.

I let my eyes wander around the room, and found myself in a familiar office.

"Um, I feel fine," I answered her whilst biting my fingers. Did I actually say yes to coming back to therapy?

"Great, so you have no excuse to not perform on tour," she speaks which shocks me by the familiar choice of words.

I turned to her and saw Yang Sajangnim in a lab coat with his beret.

"S-Sajangnim?," I spoke in surprise.

Wait, what's going on?

"Rosé, we need to leave the hospital now," suddenly my manager walks in.

"Why? Are we going somewhere?," I replied.

His facial expression suddenly changed from a friendly one to suddenly a smirk.

I found myself spinning as he smirks, suddenly the curves on his lips engulfing me into a pool of darkness.

As I swam up for air, a hand was reaching towards me. I grabbed it for help off the water.

I was pulled up onto the shore, but suddenly I heard a familiar evil chuckle.

"Hello Rosé, it's been awhile," he chuckles "tell me, how is that miserable friend of yours? What was her name again... Bitch? No wait, slut?."

I felt a deep, growing rage in me before charging towards him to shut him up.

I yelled as he grabs me by my neck, slowly lifting me with his hand before he starts ripping my clothes off.

Feeling a sharp pain in my chest as I cry out, desperately for help...

Lisa's POV

I was awoken to Chaeng's rough turning during her sleep.

I studied her features and realised she was starting to sweat a little, her eyebrows pressed hard together as if she's in pain.

My hands around her, trying to gently shake her.

"Chaeng? Baby, are you okay?," I spoke softly.

Suddenly she starts to cry and scream. I quickly tried to sit up, grabbing her shoulders and gently shaking her to wake her up.

"Chaeng?? Chaeng wake up!," I said as I kept shaking her.

Her eyes slowly flickered open, they were filled with pain and confusion.

"L-Lisa?," she spoke.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly as I felt her sob deeper into my chest. "It's okay Chaeyoung, you were having a bad dream," I comforted her.

We stayed like that for a long time, and all that while I was deep in thought.

Is something wrong with Chaeyoung?

I had tried asking her about it, but she keeps assuring me that nothings wrong.

I grabbed my phone when she excused herself to get us some water, and texted Jennie.