Chapter 25: Smile, Love

Chaeyoung's POV

It's today!

Today my baby gets to leave the depressing hospital room and their gowns, and she gets to come home to me every night.

I'm really excited about her getting discharged and I really wanted to be there when it happens, but I have mandatory meetings today.

My assistant, Melissa, had been texting and calling me all morning to remind me about my schedule.

She is an angel, really, but its just annoying to hear your phone going off every few minutes.

I had to give in and head on over to hair and make up to prep for my 1030am interview with  Elle, which would be really fun actually.

I walked in through the doors of the studio and Melissa had rushed to match her walking pace with mine, reading my schedule out to me.

"You're headed for hair and makeup, the interview is at 1030am, call time is 1020am, you've got a solid 25 minutes from now."

"1130am, Managernim will be here to pick us up, we'll head over to Weekly Idol and do a show with Jisoo and Jennie, call time is 115pm, we can stop for coffee if you'd like."

"Sounds great M, thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate it," I smiled at her as the makeup artists started on my eyes and cheeks.

She was about to continue reading the rest of the plans when Julia Kang entered the room and greeted me.

"Rosie! It's been so long darling," she says as she gives me a hug.

"Julia! It truly has, I've missed you!," I smiled as I hugged her back.

We chatted for a few minutes about life and the magazine, possible future collaborations and interviews before the off-stage manager bolts in and bows before letting us know it's T-5 minutes to stage time.

We bid our see you laters before I rushed to backstage.

________________________________
The Interview

Grace: Welcome to Elle TV. Today we have a very special guest with us. She's an integral part of Kpop's biggest Girl group ever, BLACKPINK. It's my incredible honour to welcome Korea's sweetheart; Rosé!

Rosé: Thank you so much Grace! And everyone! It feels so surreal to be here! Ahhh! Haha

Grace: You're so adorable! So, how does it feel to reach Billboards #1 as Blackpink?

Rosé: Honestly, I wake up every morning and I just can't believe I get to do this everyday! Our blinks, you guys are truly the best. Billboards just, wow, it's more than I've ever dreamed of!

Grace: You try deserve it! You work so hard. So your fans want to know, are you dating anyone right now?

Rosé: A-Ah, no I'm... Single as a Pringle!~

The audience roars with laughter at her cuteness.

Grace: Wow! I'm sure your fans are excited for you to meet someone. There's been news about you and Lalisa Manoban, the famous rapper and dancer. How would you describe your relationship?

Rosé: Oh ahah (nervous giggle). Well Lisa she's... L-Lisa she's someone I hold very dearly to my heart, she's a really good friend of mine!

Grace: Both your fans are shipping your relationship already! Is there possibly a collab in the future?

Rosé: Ooh, well that sounds lovely, however there isn't a discussion about it at the moment. I'm open to the idea though!

The interview went on for another 15 minutes, mostly about Rosé's life as an artist.