Chapter 7 : Memories

- Flashback -

Lisa's POV

I had just finished off the last night of my tour, Red Roses, with the 1975's song "By Your Side".

Normally, I would pick slower tracks for the beginning of the gig however this time round I wanted to mix things up a little bit.

The stadium was filled with white lights from phones, swaying along with the words as I sang.

Hearing their uproar of cheers as I sung the last note.

I felt tears of happiness stream down my face, "Thank you Melbourne, you guys are the best and I love you all so, so much!" as I blew them kisses then exiting the stage.

I've been on tour many times in the last 3 years since my debut, but man, I still feel the rush of adrenaline after watching my beautiful fans sing along to my songs.

I walked into my dressing room and was embraced by Chaeyoung.

I couldn't help but smile and wrap my arms around her tighter.

"Baby, you killed it tonight!," she said in between kissing my cheeks. "That last song was for you," I winked at her.

"I know. It's our song! Who else would you be singing it for, silly?" she giggled.

Her eyes gleaming as I grab her hand and sat her down on the couch while I changed out of my heels.

"Though, I really wish you were up there with me," I sighed. From the corner of my eye, a slight frown started to form on her lips.

Chaeyoung and I had been a couple for a year now, and no one was aware of it besides Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung's sister, Alice. We had to keep it on the down low because of many reasons.

Blackpink still had their dating ban, even Jennie and Jisoo had to be secretive about their relationship too, for 2 years at that!

Often times, it's frustrating because we had to be so careful to not get caught or news might circulate to YG and risk their positions in the company, individually and as Blackpink.

Grabbing my charger and a few other things from the dresser, I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist.

"Lali, I don't know what's going to happen if YG ever finds out about us, but all I know is that I love you.

So much.

And no matter what life throws our way, we'll face it together."

My heart beating faster as I turned around and kissed her.

My beautiful red rose.

If only that was true.

A few months down the road, an anonymous party had given YG Entertainment photos of Chaeyoung and I kissing, threatening to circulate it in exchange for a sum of money.

I remembered hearing the news from Jisoo when she came home from work one night.

Apparently they had been called in to talk about the matter.

She mentioned that Director Yang wasn't happy about it and he told Chaeyoung to have a chat with him privately.

I grabbed a hold of my phone and dialed her number.