Chapter 27: Promises

Jennie's POV

I just got off the phone with Rosie

Boy, she is so whipped for Lisa.

They adopted another cat together, and Rosie had named him Louis (Pronounced: Louie).

Chaeyoung had named almost all her cats so far; Leo, Lily & Louis all except for Luca, Hunter, and Tigger. It's almost as if they were a growing family.

I grabbed a can opener from the kitchen drawer, holding it up on top of the lid of a tin of peaches before successfully winding it clockwise causing the lid to pop open.

My fingers slowly lifting the lid and suddenly I felt a small stinging sensation on the tip of my index finger.

I saw a little blood starting to drip down my finger as I held it up to my face, pushing the blood out with my other hand.

"Jendeuk, have you seen my...," a voice appeared from behind me "YAH WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?."

"It's nothing Chu, just a little cut from the tin lid," I replied whilst looking for a tissue.

Jisoo looked over the kitchen sink and flicked the tap open, she grabs my finger and holds it still under the running water.

"Hold it there, I'm gonna go get the first aid kit."

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Jisoo's exaggerated freakout.

Within a blink of an eye, she was back with the first aid bag in her right arm and a stool on her left.

She laid the stool in front of me and told me to sit as she browsed through the kit to grab out a bandaid and antiseptic cream.

"Chichu~ it's just a small cut, it's nothing! Don't worry," I rubbed her cheek with my other hand as she knelt down in front of me, meeting me on eye level.

"Yah, are you stupid??," Jisoo furrowed her brows. I was a little taken aback.

"You don't know if the tin is rusted or not, what if it is? You can get tetanus from it," she squeezed out some antiseptic cream onto a cotton pad and started to wipe it gently on my fingertip.

I bit my lip as the cream started to sting a little on my cut, Jisoo periodically looking up at me to make sure I was okay.

She then blew on my finger softly before putting the bandaid on then patting my head.

"I'm sorry I kinda overreacted," she sighed.

"Next time, just use a chopstick or something to lift the lid up okay?," she went to the kitchen sink to clean up.

I crept up behind her and slid my hands around her waist, my fingers gently brushing past her toned abs as I shuddered at the thought of them.

"Thank you for always taking care of me, my love," I kissed her shoulder before resting my chin on it.

Jisoo's POV

This woman will be the death of me.

"Y-Yah, you really are Jendeukie," I chuckled as I felt her hands smack me playfully.

She pouted and said "I'm trying to be sweet here Chu!," in her aegyo voice.

I chuckled at her cuteness.

How can someone be so cute but sexy and so damn hot at the same time?

I grabbed some instant ramen and veggies to whip up some lunch.

"Rest and watch some TV, I'll join you after the food is ready," I kissed her on the cheek.

She gave me a big gummy smile before running to the living room.

I heard a PLOP after a few seconds, chuckled to myself thinking about this big kid.

________________________________

Meanwhile, Chaelisa is all cuddled up and binge-ing Disney movies.

It felt like they were in their own little world, their safe haven.

And no one could take it away from them.

Don't you ever leave me. - Rosé

Lisa takes a deep breath, her eyes sparkling with adoration towards the blonde girl resting on her chest.

Even if the sun refuses to shine
Even the moon and stars disappear
Even the oceans lose its waves
I'll always be right beside you
Holding you, building you,
Loving you till my last breath
I promise - Lisa

A/n

Hey fam, sorry for the long lost update & a pretty shitty one at that.

Anyways, don't worry about the story's going into a sad-ending. I'll make sure I write JenChuLiChaeng's love stories as how they deserve to be so so happy!

No one should be forced to feel heartbreak, so Authornim promises that my stories will have happy endings.

Love,
Authornim 😇