Chapter 2: 내 장미

Coming back to reality, I immediately stop wiping soup off her thigh and I stood up. "I'm so sorry!".

Her lips slowly turned into a frown from a glowing smile she had earlier.

She looked like something was bothering her.
"Sorry that you bumped into the table, or that you bumped into me..?" she mumbled under her breath, thinking it was soft enough that I wouldn't hear it.

But I did. Of course I did. I've always listen and heard every word she has ever said.

It was an awkward situation and I just started to awkward-laugh.

I hate it when I do that cause it's so freaking weird.

She pouted and then suddenly gave a slight smile "actually.. I was just thinking about you."

Well shit what did I do last night? I had never been more anxious around Chaeyoung.

Okay maybe when I first told her I liked her but that's aside the point. I wasn't sure if I should bring anything up about last night (trying to get an idea of what I did).

I looked up at her face again, to find her beautiful eyes just staring deep into my soul.

Those hazel eyes always had an effect on me; it made my knees weak and my heart stop.

We locked gazes for what felt like an eternity. It was like the world had stopped for us, just like it did back then.

After a long time of reminiscent gazing, our eye contact was cut short by a loud scoff, followed by a cough.

We were I didn't even realise the girl seated with her.

Chaeyoung looked back at me intently, it gave me goosebumps just wondering what would be going on in that beautiful mind of hers.

She sighed then proceeded to respond to the girl, at this point I wasn't even bothered to look at who this obnoxious person would be. "Um... Tzuyu, this is Lisa.

Lisa this is my friend Tzuyu," she said while trying to break the tension. The corners of her mouth started to stiffen up before she gave us an awkward giggle.

Tyuzu started to look at me head to toe and back to head again. "Ah, this is the Lisa you've been talking so much abou-," Tyuzu implied.

Before Tyuzu could finish speaking Chaeyoung stood up and slapped Tyuzu on the head, giving her a stern look.

Tyuzu whines and she yells "Yah, Park Chaeyoung! APA! (It hurts)".

I watched the whole ordeal, noticing that Chaeyoung was still wearing my hoodie and the two rings I bought her, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Good things, I hope."

Chaeyoung's cheeks turned bright red and she started to hide them in the palms of her hands

Ah, those rosy cheeks of hers will be the death of me.

In my heart Park Chaeyoung is still the girl I would secretly call mine as selfish as that sounds, no one is allowed to love her as much as I do.

But in my mind I know that being like that wouldn't be fair to either one of us.

Is it that bad that after all this time, I'm still so in love with her?

"L-Lisa, did you know I would be here?" Chaeyoung spoke up, her hands moving to her lap under the table.

Fuck, it didn't cross my mind that this is our favourite phó place.

We used to come here all the time because phó is one of her favourite foods of all time.

I guess it was just my motor-memory waltzing my feet in here to order takeout.

"Um... I just felt like having phó. Haven't had anything to eat after last night" my mind then remembered to not bring up last night. Chaeyoung shot me confused look.

Chaeyoung: but Lisa, you hate phó...

Lisa: right. well I guess I like it now.

Tzuyu: who doesn't like phó it's the best thing ever!!

I stared at my watch and decided to opt out of the awkward encounter.

"I think I should probably make a move. It was nice meeting you Tzuyu. See you both around."

I then casually, very, very subtly bolted out the door. As I hear the bell ding from the door closing, I let out a big sigh and took a deep breath.

My heart feeling like it has been stretched apart. I dialed Jisoo's number and waited for her to pick my call up.

After trying 2 times, I thought she might be busy with Jennie. After all it's their day off and they were gonna spend it at the cinema.

I started to make my way back home, forgetting the fact that I was hungry in the first place. Seeing Chaeyoung brought a lot of feelings back, I wasn't sure if I should have done anything more.

I got home and flopped down on my couch. Grabbing the TV remote, I started flipping channels to take my mind of Chaeyoung.

Her infectious smile, her cute teeth, gorgeous eyes, her lips, her- NO LISA.

Shaking off the thought, I started to pay attention to TWICE's music video as I pointed out a familiar face; Tzuyu. Ah, go figures.

____________________________________
End of Chapter 2

I hope you guys aren't bored with the minor details. I'm not sure if I'm adding enough! Please do let me know your thoughts.

Also; should I add pictures in between? Is that a thing on Wattpad?