Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐

Rosé's POV

Last night Jennie was pestering me to go clubbing with her. Honestly it was more like threatening than "asking".

I normally wouldn't show up to events like these, cause its a little weird in our group dynamic.

I picked my phone up and it was Jennie calling me for the 100th time. "YAH, PARK CHAE YOUNG! You better already be ready cause I'm pulling up in your driveway in 5 minutes," I could hear the traffic from her end of the line. "I can't believe you're making me go so I can watch you make out with Jisoo-unnie."

Jennie hung up and that meant she wasn't playing any games.

Okay, it's time for a quick wardrobe scan.

Honestly the reason that I agreed to going tonight was hopefully catching a glimpse of Lisa.. even if it was just a second and I'd leave.

I've just been missing her so much the last few months.

Lisa and I haven't spoken for about 8 months now, though we've seen each other around at events such as these ones.

- Flashback -

"Lisa-ya! I made pancakes for breakfast, hurry up and get down here~," I called from the kitchen.

I waited a few minutes before I ran upstairs to check on her.

The door creaked open and slowly revealed Lisa, peacefully sleeping through the bright morning light.

I walked towards her and plopped myself on the spot next to her.

"It's time to wake up love, you've been in bed for almost 13 hours." Lisa huffed a soft groan, shifting under her sheets and faces me "Morning sunshine.." she beamed.

Feeling my cheeks burn up after hearing her nickname for me, as I cover them with my hands.

Lisa giggled and swiftly pecked my right cheek before she got up and dashed to the bathroom "I love your pancakes!" she said singingly.

It was the little moments like these that made me realise how much Lisa made me happy, and oh how I love her.

- End of Flashback -

I sighed and realised a lonely tear trickling down my face.

Stop it Park Chaeyoung, you need to be strong and try not to breakdown in front of Lisa.

It's the last thing she needs right now; for you to run back into her arms.

Wiping the tear away and proceeding to pick out my outfit for the night.

Pulling open the doors of my closet, I grab a black off shoulder top and it's matching ruffled skirt, my eyes catching a glimpse of a chunky necklace Lisa used to wear all the time.

It's been 8 months yet my closet is half filled with Lisa's clothes and things, and I didn't mind it because it still smells like her; bringing me comfort during the sleepless nights.

Hearing Jennie's loud honk, without a thought, I rapidly grabbed the necklace and fasten it around my bare neck. "I'm coming!!."

"