Chapter 29: Nothing

YG's POV

"... and that's final, do you understand?," I clenched my fist tightly as it lands on top of my desk.

The tension in the air is so thick you could slice it with a knife.

I know I seem like a villain to everyone, but I do what I do so these girls can not only climb to the top, but stay on top.

Rosé dating Lisa?

Not on my watch.

15 minutes ago...

"I made you. I made Blackpink what it is today. #1 Kpop Girl Group in the world, the first to break ground in America for the future generations of korean female artists," I tried to hold in the contempt in my voice.

"We know that Sajangnim, and we're grateful for it but-," Rosé has interrupted my thoughts.

"But nothing. Just because you are the 'princesses' of YG doesn't mean that the rules do not apply to you."

I let my emotions get the best of me.

Yes, at first it was just to get back at JYP, but then I thought about it and I needed to protect our image.

I have no personal vendetta against Manoban, but the duties of a CEO doesn't let you play nice with everyone all the time.

I sighed.

I could see the sadness in their eyes.

"That's all I wanted to say today, I hope to not see or hear another word about any kind of scandal related to you girls in the near future. Am I clear?."

The girls bowed and I could see Rosé tearing up from the corner of my eye as they left the room.

RING RING.

"Hello, this is Yang Hyun Suk speaking."

"Ah, Hyun-ya. It's JYP. How's it going?."

I hissed.

"What do you want?."

"We're going to release an article confirming Lisa's and Rosé's relationship. Thought I'd give you a heads up."

"You can't do that!."

"Why not? It's only the truth, no fake news there."

"I will not allow it!."

"Well, too bad you're not the king of the world, you can't tell me what to do."

"I know your games Park. I also know you have a soft spot for them. If you do as you please, I'm going to make sure that they suffer the consequences."

"Oh, you mean that little 'breach of contract clause' bullshit?."

"You know just as much as anyone how this works Park."

"Yeah yeah, spare me the lecture you old man. Anyways, I've got an important call to pick up now. Good bye!."

The phone line went stagnant.

I slammed my phone onto the floor in rage.

"THAT BASTARD!."

________________________________

2 hours later

Lisa's POV

I was just leaving the studio when a swarm of reporters came blocking my way to the car.

What's going on here?

"Lisa! How long has this been going on?."

"Lisa! Where's Rosé right now?."