Chapter 14: Face Down

Chaeyoung's POV

I could hear Jisoo-unnie yelling at Jennie-unnie. I chuckled a little, picturing them bickering when suddenly my phone was slapped out of the palm of my hand.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?," I heard him growl.

"Jisoo-unnie...," I replied softly before he grabbed my wrist and forcefully pulled my body up.

"I told you I forbid you to speak to them. You think I don't know about your stupid ex?!," he spat. His grip tightening around my hand as he lunged me towards the wall.

Feeling my face collide with the hard brick walls of the living room, a stinging sensation as my cheek scratched on the rocky surface.

"I-I'm sorry Kookie... I just wanted to make sure they're okay...," I sniffled.

My ringtone blaring as the corner of my eye caught sight of the caller ID "Jisoo-unnie 💕".

The room went quiet and I felt his cold stare on my back. Hearing his heavy footsteps coming towards me as I turned around to try and walk away.

But he was too fast.

He pushed himself on me, his arms pressed onto the walls on each side of my face.

"You little bitch. I think you need to be taught a lesson for disobeying me," he swung a hand across my face.

My tears threatening to fall as I felt my cheek burn from his slap.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't want to make you angry...," I choked on my tears, fear starting to overwhelm me.

My phone rang again, and I could see rage built up in his eyes.

My hair was being pulled so hard, he dragged me by it. He picked up my phone with one hand and then proceeded to sit by me while I was just laying on the floor.

"You fucking slut, I'm going to show you what happens when you don't listen," and with that he dropped my phone on the floor and then stomped on it.

My eyes watching as the screen cracks and it slowly breaks with his repeated stomping.

He then grabs my neck and starts squeezing it, his hand plastering another slap on my cheek before he drags me upstairs and throws me on the bed.

I begged him to stop, but he didn't.

_______________________________

Lisa's POV

I finished taking my shower a little faster than I normally would, not wanting to bask in my self-pity or misery for awhile.

Jisoo-unnie was gracious enough to keep me here today, I know she just wants to make sure I'm okay.

I should have known better.

Feeling a little parched, I make my way down the stairs only to find Jisoo-unnie on the phone with someone in the kitchen.

I stopped in my tracks, I'm just a few steps from the top of the stairwell.

"Did he hurt you again?," she asked softly, but I heard her clearly.

I wonder who she's talking to.

Suddenly I saw Jennie rush into the house, slamming the door close as she gets in.

I etched myself a few steps up, hoping they won't see me. Something seems off and I'd wanna know what.

"CHAENG!," yelled Jisoo.

She's on the phone with Chaeyoung?

Is someone hurting her?