Chapter 16: ER

Jennie's POV

I watched in horror as a very bloody Jungkook arose from behind Lisa, a knife in his hand and before we could warn her, he had plunged it into her shoulder, knocking her out with his fist and causing her to fall to the ground.

At this point, Chaeyoung was hysterical and would have ran to Lisa if she wasn't held back by Chu.

Her heart wrenching cries for Lisa to get up and for Jisoo to let her go filled the air. My eyes fixed on Lisa, not realising tears were falling.

The knife was still stuck in her shoulder and her clothes started to stain with her blood that was making it way onto the floor.

"Who's next?," his words made our spines shiver.

".. y-you..," Chaeyoung muttered in between her sobs as I watched her body tense up.

I looked at Jisoo, both of us confused at Chaeyoung's sudden response.

Her fists balled up as her eyes grew dark, she pushed herself off Jisoo's grasps and she started charging towards Jungkook.

"How dare you fucking touch her you monster!!," she yelled.

I started running after her, hearing Jungkook's smug evil chuckle ringing in my ears.

BANG!

Jisoo's POV

My heart stopped when the loud bang came from nowhere.

Shit, did someone get shot?

CHAENG?!

I ran ahead to check on her, realising that this time, Jungkook was knocked out cold, and a dark figure standing behind him.

It was really dark because all the lights were off, but thankfully we all could recognise his voice.

"JACKSON! GAMJAGIA! How did you know we were here?," I huffed in shock.

"Jennie texted me on the way, she said you'd probably needed back up in case things went south...," his eyes peeking forward "LISA!."

Lisa, enveloped in Chaeyoung's arms, was still unconscious. The crying girl kept praying out loud, begging for God to keep Lisa alive. There was a lot of blood.

Jackson studied the blade in Lisa's shoulder, and pulled it out from her back, causing more blood to gush out.

"WHAT THE FUCK JACKSON! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?," Chaeyoung screamed, her eyes sharp like daggers and was ready to pounce on him.

"I'm sorry Chae, we don't know what's on the blade, and I'm not taking any chances."

He carried her, and with a swift movement we were all running downstairs and headed for the car.

Chaeyoung refusing to leave Lisa's side, staying with her in the back of his van.

Jackson's POV

I reversed out of the driveway and sped to the nearest hospital. Thankfully it was only a 5 minute drive.

That was fucking intense.

I called the police as soon as I heard a scream coming from the house earlier, but we left before we got the chance to give our statements.

Honestly, time is of the essence now, and I need to get Lisa to the ER then worry about the police.

Okay, J. Breathe.

The girls are terrified right now, and someone needs to be calm and the voice of reason.