Chapter 24: The Grudge

Lisa's POV

(TIMESKIP)

I woke up from a dream.

Well.

Nightmare.

I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light, I must have fallen asleep after Jisoo had left to take a work call.

I heard soft sobs coming from the toilet, I slowly got up and walked over.

It's now my last week of physiotherapy, thankfully my muscles had recovered a lot quicker than we expected.

Which is good news, cause then I might be able to continue with the tour, bearing in mind that I'd probably have to cut back some stage stunts.

I creaked the door open, only to find Chaeng hugging her knees, balled up on the floor.

I kneeled down and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight embrace as I felt her shaking with tears.

It's been 2 weeks since she started training again, and her panic attacks had started to happen very frequently.

At this point, I was encouraging her to talk to someone about it, but she shrugged it off or would start to get aggravated when the topic arises.

It's hard seeing the person you love drowning in an ocean of pain. You just wanna dive straight in and help them ease their suffering, you'd rather take their place.

But life's not that easy.

I started talking to a therapist myself, hoping to find ways to help her. I thought from a professional view, a therapist would be able to help me.

And she did, mostly told me ways on showing support and care towards Chaeyoung.

I was then walking back to my room when I had a eureka moment.

The freshly polished finish of my Martin 000-15M had caught my attention. Jisoo had suggested to bring my guitar over to help kill time when I had nowhere else to be.

I picked it up and sat myself down on the 3 seater couch. I started strumming and plucking the strings, changing from chord to chord.

As I played the instrument, my mind started to wander and I was soon caught in a musical daze.

I should write Chaeng a song.

Maybe that's how I can show her what she means to me.

After all, music is our shared language, it's how we express ourselves as artists and as individuals.

I started typing little sentences here and there on my phone, then continuing to find a melody for it.

How does she make me feel?

I started thinking of the mornings where I would wake up next to her. The ups and downs of our relationship, the ways we made up and they ways we'd talk about our problems.

How much I wanted to see her happy again.

"You keep me warm when the morning comes."

"You're perfect in every way."

________________________________

Jackson's POV

I'm currently sitting in a meeting with JYP executives and YG executives.

This whole experience has been a nightmare for us, with the media blowing up about the rumours surrounding Blackpink and Lisa, especially Rosé and Lisa #Chaelisa #LiChaeng.