𝟎:𝟏𝟑

London POV
"Daddy?" Milan said while tapping on Antwan's leg while she was watching tv , and waiting for Alexis to show up
"Yea baby?"
"You and mama together?"
I looked at him , waiting to see what his response was gon be
"Ya mama on straight bull shi- stuff."
"Mama get off that bull stuff..you and daddy need to get together."
I laughed & shook my head
"Nah pooh. Mama single as a Pringle right now , and it's gon stay that way for a minute."
She sighed "but I want you and daddy together! Y'all so cuteee"
"Girl bye. Get yo bookbag, Auntie Alexis is outside."
She ran up to me & gave me a kiss on my cheek , and then Antwan a kiss on his. Then , she ran out to Alexis's car.

"Mekaiiii!" I yelled from the bottom of the steps.
He was supposed to be up there getting his bag. I walked up the steps and went into his room & he was knocked tf out, but fully dressed.
"Wake up stinkkk! Lexis waiting on you baby." He looked up at me & pouted. Swear this boy look just like his daddy.. crazy asf

"Ion feel good mama"
"Pooh you just tried to use that line on me the other day .. it's not gon work today baby."
"I'm for real ma! Feel my head." He pulled my hand and made me place it on his head. It was hot , and he did look sick.
"Aight Mekai. You better be up here resting up too. No games..period"
"Okay" I gave him a kiss on his head & walked out the room.

I called up Lex and told her that Mekai wasn't going and she could just go.
I walked over to Antwan and sat on his lap.
"You really a big ass baby. What's wrong with Mekai?"
"He don't feel good. So I let him stay home."
"Mhm..damn. Now I can't do what I wanted to do with you."
"What you talkin bout?"
"I was gon beat that thang up, but now I can't. We can wait tho.."
"Says who? If you gon be quiet then ima be quiet.."
"Os you on freaky shit? Dis early?"
"Been onnat baby"
"Bet on it then." He took my hand and we walked up to my room , and got busy. Period.
He was kissing all on a bitch neckkk ! Whew sis.. but we had to stop cuz there was a knock on the bedroom door.
I groaned
"What is it Mekai?"
Antwan was taking breaks though. He slipped that bitch in..🌚and started to put in work.
"Can you make me some soup?"
I know this boy didn't-
"Y- Yea baby I gotchu!" I put my hand behind me so Antwan could stop
"Shittttt ! Told yo ass we should've waited" Antwan said while leaning back
I ignored him and put my clothes back and went to go make Mekai some soup.

Antwan walked downstairs
And this nigga was on hard... like at least wait till it go down to come downstairs.
I finished his soup and went to go give it to him. Then I went back downstairs to sit down with Antwan to watch tv , but this Nigga was still on his freaky shit. Over here kissing on my neck and feeling on my thigh and shit ..

Like little do this Nigga no.. I will give him another child. Better stop playin with me like that
"Twannn Chill out"
He laughed. He was bouta continue but there was a knock on the door.
I got up & went to answer it.
Nia was standing on my doorstep. I just met this mf and im tired of seeing her already.
"Girl can you move so I can speak to my man?"
See...Old London would've punched her in her shit right then and there, but new London just stayed calm.
"Whew..Antwan! Ya lil hoochie here for you." He got up and walked to the door.

"So you just ignoring me Antwan? I know you seen my fucking texts!" Nia said
"I sure am. Cuz we don't got shit to talk about. So stop coming to my baby mama house.. that shit dead." Antwan replied

"So you ignoring me for this raggedy bitch?"
Yea that's when old high school London decided to hop out.
"Raggedy? Baby..do you see me? I'm not no raggedy bitch."
"This not even about you!"
"So why bring me up bitch? Find out who the father of that baby of yours is then try and call me raggedy."
"You his whole baby mama that's all he know you as"
"Girl while you're claiming him .. he say he don't even mess with you like that, but that's nun of my business right?"
She rolled her eyes
"That's what I thought pooh. Now finish up whatever mess y'all got and get off my porch baby. Preciate it..."

Antwan didn't even finish talking to her . He just shut the door.
"Antwan..let's not start this shit again. Ion want nun of yo hood rats poppin up to my door talkin shit. Cuz I'm really not here for it. Ion know how you got involved with her , or why you did, but all I know is that you better figure it out. Aight?"
"I ain't even wanna drag you into it.. for real. She mad crazy."
"And I'm mad loco baby..she not scaring shit. Best believe that. Just keep yo shit handled. Period. We grown now.. that beefin shit dead to me. You got it on lock?"
"I got it on lock. You won't hear another word bout it."
He gave me a kiss and bitch blushed .. on some childish shit.
Antwan looked at me and smiled
"Love you."
"That was random.. but I love you too"
"I just wanted you to know.."
"I do know pooh. No matter what terms we on ima still love you. You my dawg forever baby. Straight like that."
He smirked , "Straight like that baby. My whole heart shordy."

Hood niggas really be soundin fine asf when they pour they feelings out to ya.
After all that drama shit we just chilled fr.
Ion know where we stand ...  honestly , but I do know that  I love him, and I ain't never stop loving him.. even when I was hella mad at him for the longest.. I still loved him.. that ain't gon change