3

#FrozenPastff

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Olivia." A breeze knocked the door open and leaves, which formed themselves into a ball, flew inside. Jordan, my husband, immediately turned around and eyeballed the trolls. He was like me, taken into the village, so he was aware of the magical beings at this place.
     "Is it something important?" He asked them.
     "Olivia. You must come with us, right now." Ordered the eldest, the leader, also known as Grandpabbie. Without asking what they actually want from us, we stood up and followed them. It was pitch-dark outside but the full moon light the way.

"We have a led about your brother. He could be alive." As we reached the sleeping place of the trolls, the eldest began to speak.
     "My... B-Brother? Alive?" I stuttered. Deep inside me, I knew it, I have believed it my whole life.
     "I had a vision." He added. And that was it. His visions always came true.

Jordan and I went back to our tent to pack our things. It is going to be a long journey; across half of the world.
     "Are you sure that you can take that?" He asked. I loved his sensitive heart so much.
    "Your daughter and I are fine. Together we can do this. I'm sure." I smiled and he gave me a lovely kiss.

We went to sleep right after we finished packing, because tomorrow would begin our trip.
     When I woke up the next morning, I realized that I haven't slept so well for quite a long time. I was so ready for the journey.

But suddenly, when I wanted to stand up, something inside me stretched hurtfully.
[I]     Oh no, please don't tell me that it's already the labour pains! The baby should be coming in 2 weeks!
     Jordan woke up as if he was feeling something was off with me and looked at me. With his first sight he knew what was going on. He fondled my underbelly and with his other hand he held mine.

In the next moment, the trolls rolled inside the tent. "We have to get you to the grot."
     Jordan and I both nodded.
     The eldest drew something with his hands in the air and the next second I was floating. He rolled away and I followed him without doing something. It was as if there was a rope between us.
     Jordan, who didn't get anything from the magic spell, needed to follow us by running himself.

The grot outside looked like a volcano, but inside there was a lake. It was beautiful. The volcano has been desiccated for many hundreds of years now, long before this place even was a village for humans.
     Now, all the births were attended here.
     It is a religious place of the trolls, which is why it's protected by a magic spell. They often told me stories about how they believe that this grot has his own spirit. So, even if someone could ever break the spell of the trolls – which is nearly impossible –, the spirit would handle uninvited guests himself.

I never were before here inside, I only viewed the volcano from outside. I talked with him. I didn't even know why, but I've always felt a presence, like if someone was listening to me, and it made me feel better. To give birth to my child in this place was a great honour for me!

The eldest finished the spell – which let me float in the air – now, after he placed me inside the lake of the grot. The water wasn't deep, my shoulders and knees still jutted out.

Jordan finally came around. He sat down at the edge so that he could held my hand but wouldn't fall inside the water. Did I already mention how much I loved him?
     The birth was faster than expected. The trolls explained to me that the water assuaged pain and speeds things a bit up.

Then, finally, a scream. My girl was outside and when I looked into her eyes for the first time, I had to cry of joy. Also Jordan couldn't hold back his tears when he held her for the first time in his arms.
    Iduna, my love.

I could not leave now. My daughter needed her mother.

——————————————————————————

Olivia and Jordan are my OCs, although kind of also from another movies. Everything else will be explained in the "characters" blog or if you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!