12

#FrozenPastff

Olivia's P.O.V.

I first saw Iduna playing with her friends. The sky in the background moved very fast and also Iduna grew slowly into a teenager.
    From that moment on, I began to cry. I realized that I wouldn't see my kids growing up. Even though I saw them now, it was not the same.

In the moving picture in front of me, Iduna was now about 12 years old – I assumed – and she met a boy. But it was someone who I know was not from our island. His whole clothes were different. Could he be... a royal? He looked very disciplined – too much for a child. But somehow I trusted him. I felt that he only wanted the best for Iduna. In fact, he was smiling at her just like Jordan did when we were kids.
    At the next scene, Iduna was on a huge ship with the boy. The royal family took her with. I'm sure Iduna was just curious on how a castle might look like, but she wasn't ready on what the queen planned for her.
    My poor child! I wish I could tell her but the eldest of the air trolls warned me about it. If I warn her, I could change the whole future – and maybe make it only worse.
    I shouldn't even be seeing this right now. It was just a gift from the trolls. I shouldn't waste it.
    I then heard the voice of the eldest in my head while I was watching the moving pictures:
    "The first child of Iduna will be born with ice powers – in loving memory of your brother Jack. Her name will be Elsa."
    I saw how Iduna held a baby in her arms, while she was smiling. The young boy, which we saw before, was now a grown-up just like Iduna and was smiling too.
    "Elsa will have a hard childhood. But because of this, she will get a younger sister. Her name will be Anna. Anna will have the power of love. The power to believe that everything will be good at the end – just like your husband Jordan always did."
     The pictured showed me a scene three years after the birth of Elsa. Anna was now born, Elsa and the husband of Iduna were standing beside the bed, while Iduna held her second child in her arms. She seemed very happy.
    Suddenly, the pictures moved very fast, until I saw Elsa and Anna being grown-ups. Anna had already a boyfriend and Elsa could perfectly control her powers. But there was a voice, which was calling Elsa. The northern lights. Canada was calling her.
    Then, I saw Elsa, Anna and their friends (which involved a reindeer and a snowman) entering the fog around the island.
    There were some new faces that welcomed them, but I still recognized some. For example my adoptive mother Tila. She was so old but still as beautiful as I remembered her. I saw them talking with each other; Tila was telling them stories about Iduna and me.

Everything got blurry abruptly and the pictures changed, until I saw Arianna. She was still a kid, but a little older. It must me some years after we died.
    Some people entered the house and took Arianna with. Jack was still there but no one saw him except for Arianna. She screamed that she has someone to look after her but they didn't believe her because they didn't see him of course.
    They took her into a friendly family. They already had a daughter so Arianna now had an older sister – except for Iduna of course.
    Time has passed, and Arianna seemed happy with the new family.
    I saw her getting married with the prince of Corona – the name of their kingdom.
    The pictures showed me the sun and how it lost a drop of its fire, which landed on earth. A flower has grown of it. When Arianna got sick while she was pregnant, her husband gave her the flower to drink. She luckily healed and gave birth.
    "Her child will carry the name Rapunzel. She will have the power to heal." I heard the trolls' voice inside my head again. "But, there are people outside the kingdom who wanted to have the power for themselves. An old witch will steal Rapunzel and keep her 18 years locked in a tower. Nevertheless, the girl will never loose hope – just like you never did, Olivia – and so her dream will come true on her 18th birthday when a young man comes to save her. Arianna and Rapunzel will reunite again."
    Everything that he said was also shown in front of me.

I watched carefully, until the pictures got blurry again and completely disappeared this time. Jordan was still standing beside me, and so did the eldest air troll.
    "Olivia. I will give you a half an hour to live, so that you can write two letters – one for each of your child. You will give the letters to your brother, Jack Frost. He will give them to your kids at the right time."
    I looked at him confused. "Let me guess, I can't tell them anything about their future?"
    "No, you may not. That's not why I showed you this. But fear not, at the end, your whole family will be reunited again and you'll all be happy. The time will fly very fast, believe me." He smiled, although he was still very serious.
    "What about Jordan?" I asked while we gave us a look.
    "I can't bring him to life, I will use this power for you. But, you will see him anyway in heaven after half an hour." He promised.
    "I just... I don't want to see him being dead when I wake up." I said, almost beginning to cry again.
    "Then pretend that I am asleep, okay?" Jordan suggested. "Besides, like Grandpabbie said, it is only half an hour until we see each other again. And, you should focus on the letters anyway."
    "Okay. See you in heaven then." We kissed each other.
    That kiss was the trigger for my awakening.

I looked around, just in case this was all a dream. Sadly it was not.
    Jordan still lied in my arms.
    There was blood everywhere. My blood dried, possibly because we were so long in that parallel world. The thieves were long gone.
    But Jack was here.
    As if someone has called him. It was probably Grandpabbie who did, while I was watching my children's future.
    "Jack? Can you help me stand up?" I asked him and he did so.
    I was searching through my bag and luckily found what I was looking for: a pen and paper.

"You're actually dead, aren't you?" Jack was starring at me the whole time and finally spoke out what he wanted to ask already some minutes ago.
    "Yes. But please let me focus now, before I end up crying again. I only have half an hour."
    "Half an hour? And you're wasting your time with writing letters? Us two should know the most how to use our time before we will never see each other again. We lost each other already once, we can prevent it again."
    "Jack. Grandpabbie gave me these thirty minutes to write two letters to my kids. If I don't do it, the future won't happen like I saw it. It might not be the best, but it will be at the end." I explained to him.
    "But... I can't loose you again. I just remembered everything." A tear dropped down from his eyes.
    "I will always be with you. Even if you forget again, I will always stay in your heart, no matter where you go or how long you will be here on earth." I hugged him.

When I finished with writing the letters, I gave them to my brother.
    I explained when he should give them to my kids, just like Grandpabbie explained to me. He promised that he would give it to them.
    He then held me in his arms, until I fell asleep.

————————————————————

Olivia and Jordan are my OCs, although kind of also from another movies. If you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!