Chapter 2 - 2

#FrozenPastff

Narrator's P.O.V.

Agnarr didn't have to wait very long for his parents and so they were very quickly on the boat.

"So, dad, can you tell me where we are going?" Agnarr asked curious, after they were already long on the boat and Agnarr was getting bored.
    "Have a little more patience, son. If you want to become a good king, you'll have to learn to be patient." Answered his mother instead.
    Agnarr got a little angry at her, because she always said things like that, which he needed to learn, but can't do herself. He knew that she isn't patient at all, but says that a good king needs to be patient? He wanted to laugh. But he knew that he couldn't do that. He knew what his mother was capable of when she got angry.
    Agnarr needed to calm down and that's why he decided to go upstairs to talk with some guards again.

"Do you know how far it is?" he asked a random guard, who was looking at the blue wide ocean.
    When Agnarr also looked up, he couldn't believe his own eyes. Everything was so huge! There was literally only water around them. No islands, no other ships, nothing. When he looked down, he didn't even see fishes or other animals. It was only dark down there.
    "Sadly, no. The Queen never tells us where we're going and the captain isn't allowed to tell anyone. But I've already been on a lot journeys with your parents, and I know that we are travelling north." He answered.
    "Thank you. But wow, how often did you travel already?" Agnarr asked fascinated.
    "Just as often as your parents. But, can you keep a secret?" Agnarr nodded. "I was a traveller before I became a guard of Arendelle. I've been almost around the whole world." He said.
    Agnarr couldn't see it, because the guard wore a mask on his face – you could only see the eyes – but he was sure that he was smiling right now.
    "Thanks for the little chat. And I promise to keep your secret safe with me." Agnarr said and walked away.
    "No problem." The guard said and focused back on his job. When he saw a dolphin, he wanted to call Agnarr back, but the boy was already gone. Well, then he enjoyed the view himself alone.

Some days later

When the ship stopped moving, and Agnarr almost began to barf, he quickly ran outside. He was pretty glad that they finally arrived because he got sick of the waves. He nearly hadn't slept at all, because every time he lay down, his lunch moved upwards. And his mother didn't allow him to sleep while sitting because she said: "it's not healthy for your body".

As Agnarr found his way outside and entered the stable earth of the huge island, he couldn't believe his own eyes how beautiful everything looked like.
    There were not only trees but also little mountains. Not that high as in Norway though, but they were there. He never knew why, but he was always a fan of them. With their height, they could talk to the sun – he always imagined.
    Agnarr heard her mother complaining in the background about something again but for the first time, he had no problem of ignoring it. As if the wind helped him to do so.
    He then saw a butterfly flying around him and he needed to laugh. When the butterfly flew away,  he followed it.
    After a while, he came across four huge stones. He needed to look up to see the end the stones and got blended by the sun.
    After looking at every stone,he noticed some kind of pattern on each one of them. He wanted to climb up there to get a closer look, but at the same moment, his parents walked by with all the guards behind them.
    "Agnarr! There you are!" his mother shouted happily.
    "Mom, look what I found." Agnarr said and pointed to the rocks.
    "This must be it." The king said. "The entrance of the kingdom."

The group walked through the forest, which came after the four rocks. The walked long, but not too much. When they came through, each had a different opinion:
    Agnarr was fascinated over the beauty. The Queen was disgust and wished to be back in Arendelle in her castle. The King hadn't made an opinion yet, but it wasn't negative. Fernando – the personal guard of the Queen – began to grin.

————————————————————

If you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!