5

#FrozenPastff

Olivia's P.O.V.

Some time has skipped.

Our journey to Germany wasn't easy. Luckily, the trolls had one boat left, so we didn't have to buy one first – which I'm really glad because the prizes were huge!

    But, nevertheless, there were some storms on the ocean and we had our moments where we thought we would drown. I never want to experience that ever again! It was creepy.

    All what I was thinking about was Iduna and how she could end up like me – without parents – if Jordan and I drowned. I thanked God everyday that we didn't.

Because only the north of Germany was connected to the ocean, we had to stop there and walk the rest by ourselves.

   Sometimes people were so nice, they even took us with on their carriage so that we wouldn't walk our feet wound.

Germany was really amazing and clearly something else than Norway!

    There were towers literally everywhere and everyone was so nice to each other!

    Dancing seemed to be very popular too. In every little town that we visited, there were always little places where people were dancing, singing or playing a theatre on a stage. Music was everywhere and fulfilled your surroundings with happiness.

I don't know how many days we were already travelling.

    I enjoyed the time here and nearly forgot our mission. Jordan also didn't want to ruin it – not only for me, but also for himself. His dream was always to one day travel around the whole world. Germany isn't the whole world, but it is a start. It was very nice, seeing him so happy again.

    Of course, he was also happy when we were at home, with our daughter. But this, it is a different kind of happiness. Having your dream finally becoming true... it's indescribable.

One night, when we almost didn't have any supplies and have walked so long that our feet hurt, we asked around in a little village if we could stay for a night. Luckily we had enough money and everyone was generous to give us a room.

They asked from where we are.

    Jordan joked if it was that obvious but we took it as a compliment. Being from somewhere else doesn't make you a stranger, does it?

    I told them our mission, as I wasn't embarrassed by it. I mean, it has always been pretty normal for me and I never even imagined that someone would make fun of it. At least not until that day.

    They only laughed.

    "Trolls? Oh man, haven't you already grown up? These are bed-stories, which you tell your kids for a good night. Nothing to believe in."

I didn't seem to bother much.

    I was used to that no one believed in me. In fact, I have always believed that Jack is still alive but my parents thought I was being crazy. Yet, here we are.

    But for Jordan, it was as if his whole world would fall apart.

We paid the room for the night and then continued our journey.

    Jordan was quiet the whole day.

    He smiled, here and there, when I looked at him or showed him something. But deep down, I knew he was screaming. He's a tough guy, he didn't want to show me that he's hurting because he wants to be the big strong hero for me. But no matter what, I will always love him.

In the evening, we decided to sleep in a barn because the day has been a hot day and some coolness would be fine.

"Jordan, please talk to me. You know you can't hide your feelings from me." I started, when we were finally alone and everything around us was quiet.

    "I kind of figured, that you would notice. Although I hoped you wouldn't." He said.

    "Why not? I'm always there for you." I smiled and tried to make some eye contact but he seemed to avoid me.

    "I know you are. That's why I love you so much." His voice was deep and loud. It was surprising. I was afraid he might wake up the villagers but luckily he didn't.

I leaned forward to his face and started to slowly kiss him.

    His lips were ice cold, as if he was freezing, but not because outside it was cold, but because he was afraid and was drowning in his thoughts.

    I wanted him to forget all this for a minute and just focus on that kiss. I wanted him. Right now. In this barn. All of him.

    "I love you." He mourned.

    "I love you more." I replied in a low voice.

    We got closer. Our kisses become faster. The world around us disappeared. Suddenly there was only us two, enjoying each other, in a warm night.

-————————————————————

Olivia and Jordan are my OCs, although kind of also from another movies. Everything else will be explained in the "characters" blog or if you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!