10

#FrozenPastff

Olivia's P.O.V.

We were seeing each other everyday. Sometimes we took a walk in the forest or went somewhere else. We were talking a lot. Although he still seemed a bit distant, due to his lost memory, I was slowly getting used to. Besides, we were getting along very good. His character didn't change at all. He was still very ironical and made of everything a joke. He liked to tease me and scare me whenever he had the chance to do so. Although I wasn't that scary anymore, because my nightmares disappeared and I was a grown up woman already, he was still very good at it.

"Can you hold me? So that I could fly with you?" I asked randomly.
He seemed surprised, but then smiled. "Sure."
He put one arm under my knees and the other one under my back. He then jumped up and stayed in the air. It was a weird feeling but you could quickly get used to it and didn't want to stop. It was so amazing!
"You must be really happy to have this powers." I said amazed.
"Yeah. Well, I do love them. But it hurts that no one can see me. Sometimes I get very lonely..."
"I understand. I felt once like that too." I said. "But maybe I can change that."
"What are you thinking about?"
"You know, I'm not alone here in Germany. I'm with my family; Jordan and Arianna. Arianna is still very young, if you amaze her with your snowflakes, she might start believe in you and see you. And Jordan, well he always supported me when it comes to finding my big brother, I'm sure he will see you too." I explained.
"That would be awesome, little sis." He smiled. "Tell me where your house is, I'll fly us to it." He said excitingly.
"Now?" I asked.
"Yeah, why not? Why wait?"
"You were always that curious and impatient." I laughed.

I then routed him to our house.
He put me down in front of the door.
I opened it.
Jordan looked at me right away and also Arianna stood up to run towards me and hug me. She was still a little un-balanced when it came to walking but she was pretty good at it. I think she was even faster than Iduna. Although Iduna was very curious and couldn't walk, she crawled everywhere and she was so fast at it, we sometimes lost her. But it wasn't a big deal because there were no dangers at our island. Arianna is the total opposite; she is curious, yes, but she is patient and quite. She rather loves to learn, to listen what we have to say and then try to do it herself. Iduna and Arianna could learn from themselves so much, they would make the most perfect team on earth!

"Hey, Jordan, you still remember our mission?" I asked him while still hugging Arianna.
"Of course I do. How could I ever forget something that is important to you?" he said seriously. "Why are you asking though?"
I began to smile brightly. "I found him."
"You did? That's great! Where did you find him? Is he alright? Do you wanna bring him here?" he asked happy.
"Yeah, yeah, slow down." I giggled. "He's pretty fine. I found him some weeks ago while I was at the market."
"Some weeks ago? Why haven't you told me earlier?"
"Because he changed a bit..."
"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.
"Well, at the day he saved me – when we were kids –, he did die. But, nevertheless, he did come to life again. The moon pulled him back from the water. He gave him powers: creating snow and ice from his hands and his stick and immortality. The only negative aspect is, that people can only see him when they believe in him. Otherwise they walk right through, as if he were a ghost. But he's not! He's a guardian. A winter guardian, to be specific. His name is Jack Frost now."
"Wow, my wife has an immortal brother with winter powers. That's something to take." He said and sat down on the chair at the table.
"You have to believe in order to see him."
"Well, magic isn't something unusual, as we have plenty of it back in our home, right?" he said, rather to himself.
I looked at Jack and then back to Jordan. Can he see him? I was impatient.

"Mommy, who Jack?" she asked in a childish voice with some misspellings, due to her not having all teeth yet.
"Jack is your uncle." I crouched down to her so that we were at the same height of our eyes.
"Where he now?" she asked curiously.
"He's right here, beside me. You know what snow is, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Jack, your uncle, creates snow. He is the reason why the world is covered in snow for a few months." I explained. "Show her", I said to my brother.
Jack crouched down too and then circled his hand until a snowflake appeared and landed on Arianna's nose. Just like he showed me.
Arianna blinked with her eyes a few times. Probably because it tickled and she was wondering from where the snow suddenly came – due to us standing in a house with a closed roof. When she opened her eyes, they widened. I'm sure she began to see him from this moment on.
"You see me?" Jack asked Arianna.
She nodded, smiling.
Jack jumped in the air and did some loops out of happiness. I laughed. He then took Arianna with and flew outside the house. He held her close to his body and flew around. He didn't go far of course, only so far as we could still see him.
They seemed very happy and Arianna enjoyed flying.

Jordan also ran outside. I think he started to see Jack when Arianna suddenly was flying and it was snowing inside our house.
"I can't believe I'm seeing a flying boy with white hair, but I do." He said.
"It's awesome, isn't it? Now we can finally go home." I said happily.
Jordan looked at me from the side, his facial expression turned sad and guilty. "I'm afraid we can't."
"Why not?"
"We don't have enough money to travel throughout Germany and then buy a stable boat that can bring us to Canada – which is on the other side of the ocean. You know how long we were at the ocean when we travelled here. We had a boat from the trolls, so it was stable, but that boat is gone. Who knows how good the germans are in building boats? What if we drown?"
"Well, we can't stay here forever. Our plan was to find Jack and then get immediately back to Canada."
"Our plan didn't have Arianna in it." He said.
"So you mean you didn't want a second child? That you didn't want her?"
"Of course I am happy to have her. But we can't take risks now that we have her. You don't want her to die on the ocean, do you?" he asked.
"What about Iduna?" I asked angrily.
"I miss her too but our priority is Arianna now." He said seriously.
I was so angry; I just wanted to shout at him, although I knew he was right.
But Jack interrupted.

————————————————————

Olivia and Jordan are my OCs, although kind of also from another movies. If you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!