Chapter 2 - 3

#FrozenPastff

Narrator's P.O.V.

A group of children ran towards the humble people and greet them nicely. They were all excited and wanted to learn more about them.
    But there was one girl who caught Agnarr's attention. A girl with beautiful brown hair; which were long and wavy. Although she was standing rather in the background, he still could see her ocean blue eyes.
    He wanted to get to know her better. He wanted to walk to her right know, but his mother stopped him.
    "Hey, son, what are you looking at? Come, we need to make ourselves comfortable at the house we get to stay there." His father said. When Agnarr looked back at the place where she stood, she was already gone. Who was this girl? He thought.
     "Okay, father! I'm coming!" Agnarr tried to ignore her, but she wouldn't want to get out of his head. Whatever would happen while they were here, he promised to himself that he will get to know her, no matter what his parents are going to say.

The 'house' that Agnarr and his parents got to stay in, was a tipi. It wasn't very large and every Arendelle man needed to get used to it first. But Agnarr didn't find it so bad.
    There was a comfortable bed, a fireplace in the middle of the circle and some other decorations. The door was a circle too, but was also rather small so you needed to duck to get through.
    Agnarr got his own tipi while his parents got one together, but it was right next to his. He could already hear his mother complain about how small everything here was and that she immediately wanted to go back to Arendelle. She was angry at the King how he could ever think that this kingdom was the right partner for Arendelle.
    Agnarr tried to ignore his parents by thinking about the girl but it didn't work this time somehow. So he decided to go outside and look around.

When he left the tipi, a woman stood in front of him and held something.
    "You must be Agnarr." She said. Agnarr found her voice very nice and felt immediately comfortable around her. He began to smile.
     "Yes, that's me." He answered.
     "I have brought you some clothes. It's different from yours but we hope you'll try them on anyway." She smiled too and stretched out her arms on which the clothes were laying on.
    "Oh, thank you. But it wasn't necessary; I have brought my own."
    "Please take it. It's the least we can do." The woman bowed down with her head as a sign of respect.
    "Okay, then. I will put them on right now. Thank you for the gift." He said, smiled and nodded. "Oh, and please don't bow in front of me. I'm here on vacation."
The woman smiled and walked away then.

Agnarr went back to his tipi and put the clothes on. They were pretty light and it felt as if the weight of his responsibilities just fell off his shoulders. He felt free.
    "Don't call me Prince Agnarr, I am just Agnarr now, a normal human being." He funnily said with a different tone of voice to himself and laughed.
    With joy, he opened the door and walked outside.
     He looked around. With every new tree he saw, he was more and more fascinated by this whole 'nother world.

————————————————————

If you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!