Chapter 2 - Part 6

#FrozenPastff

Narrator's P.O.V.

"Thank you so much for the meal, Lea." Agnarr said after he finished. He could've been finished for a long time now, but he hoped for his parents to come so he ate very slowly.
     "I'm glad you liked it." He said with a smile on her face.
     "My parents aren't coming, are they?" He then asked.
     "I don't think so. When I went to their tipi, they seemed to have a fight, so I didn't want to bother." She explained.
     "That's good because they would've kill you, probably. They were never the nicest people, but when you interrupt them in a conversation – or worse, in a fight – they would seriously kill you." Agnarr said with a bit of fear.
     "Oh, I'm sorry that you must live with that." Lea said and put her hand on her chest, where her heart was.
     "I guess I'm already used to it. And I think I'm gonna go to sleep now. Thanks for the lovely evening. Good night." Agnarr said and stood up.
     "Wait, I'm gonna bring you to your tipi." Lea suggested.
     "Thanks, but I think I want to try on my own. Just to make sure I know the way. I call you when I'm lost, though." Agnarr said with a smile. He actually just wanted to be alone.

He didn't even know why he was suddenly so depressed when he was on this island.
     Maybe it was because he finally saw how cruel his parents really were. Back in Arendelle, he had no chance to compare it. But here, everyone was so nice and had such a strong bonding with one another. You couldn't even compare this with his parents because it had no similarities.

"Boo!" A voice behind Agnarr appeared suddenly out of nowhere, which led Agnarr having shivers down his spine. What was that?
     After some seconds with total silent have passed, there was this quite giggle. Agnarr was at first afraid to turn around but the laugh didn't seem frightening, rather cute.
     "Wow, you're really easy to scare." A female voice said. As Agnarr didn't seem to turn around, the girl stepped forward until she was standing right in front of Agnarr's eyes.
     "It's you." Agnarr said happy, mostly because he thought he was imagining her but now that she was here, he was sure that she's real.
     "Me?" she asked confused but still laughing.
     "I saw you today when we arrived, but you were standing in the background. Why weren't you with the others in the village?" Agnarr asked curiously.
      "Why should I?" She shrugged her shoulders and jumped away then, smiling. She literally jumped, like a newborn butterfly.
      "Hey, wait!" Agnarr said and ran after her.
      "Didn't your parents tell you, you should never follow any strangers?" She laughed.
      "I think so, but you're not a stranger." Agnarr said questionable.
      "How can you know?" She asked, still jumping.

After a while, they reached some tipis, but Agnarr had a feeling that this wasn't his.
     "That doesn't look like my tipi." Agnarr said then.
     "Good guess. Because it's mine." She giggled.
     "I haven't been here, how will I know where to go?"  Agnarr asked.
     "Well, you said it yourself, to Lea: you wanna find the way yourself." She said.
     "Yeah but..."
     "Good luck." She smirked and went inside.

Agnarr stood outside and hoped for her to come back but she didn't.
     He was a bit disappointed and sad, but somehow in a happy way.

Luckily, he found his tipi after a while and got inside.
     Usually he would change his clothes for the night, but he loved them from here so much, that he slept with these.
     He was happy and so he fall asleep with a smile on his face.

————————————————————

If you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!