10.2

#FrozenPastff

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Hey, I really don't want to interrupt a parental crisis, but I have a suggestion. What if I fly you to your home?" Jack said.
    "See, at least he is making some good suggestions." I looked angrily at Jordan.
    "He can't carry us three at the same time." Jordan said.
    "He doesn't have to." I said after some time of thinking. "He will just fly us all separately."
    "So, you really want your brother to fly six times over the huge ocean? He can't take that much. He will need breaks."
    "He is immortal, Jordan. He can take everything."
    "Yeah, I am... but I'm still kind of a human so even I get tired." Jack said and shrugged his shoulders.
    I took a deep breath after I realized how I only cared about one thing and not about how the people I loved are feeling about it. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that."
    "It's okay. I understand. I mean, I want the same thing. But we have to think realistic." Jordan said and hugged me.
    "I'm still open to try my suggestion." Jack said.
   I leaned into the warm body of my husband and just ignored the whole world.

At the same day, in the evening, Jordan and I were sitting in our bed, after bringing Arianna to her bed. We suggested giving Jack an extra bed but he insisted to sleep on the roof. We let them do his own thing.

"I'm really sorry how I acted before." I started.
    "I already said it's okay." Jordan said. He was fondling my back. I sat on his legs and played with his hair. He was also giving me some kiss on my lips or my neck, when we both didn't talk for a moment.
    And then we fell asleep together, side by side, wrapped our arms around the other one's body.

At the next day, after some weeks of enjoying the time together with Jack, Jordan and I decided to visit the market.
   "How long will you be away, mommy?" asked Arianna.                                                     
    "Not long, sweetheart. We only need to cross the forest to get to the next market and buy some food and water, otherwise we might not survive the winter." Jordan answered instead.
    "We will walk fast, so that we will be there at the evening, okay?" I promised her and hugged her then. "But Jack will look after you."
    "Okay! I will wait for you here then. I'll make a gift for you two for being the best parents!" she said and Jordan and I hugged her again. I almost cried, because I loved her so much.
    "Have a good day, darling!" I loudly said while we were walking out of the door.

"Shouldn't one of us stay with her? I mean, just in case." I asked.
    "Everything will be fine, Liv. She may be little by age, but she's very smart and sometimes already acts like a grown-up. She'll be fine. And, I mean, Jack will protect her. What could possibly happen?"
     "Yeah, you're right. And besides, it's good to be alone with you again." I grinned.
     "Ouh, I know exactly what are you thinking right now. I love you, I love everything about you, Liv." He said and grinned too.
    "I love you more." I smiled and we shared a deep kiss.

Then we started to run, hand in hand, through the white landscape, until we reached the dark forest. All the leaves of the trees were long gone and there lied snow on top of the branches. Everything was covered in snow and ice.

Suddenly, I heard a gun shot.
    I was abruptly paralyzed and couldn't move at all. Everything became dark. My heart stopped beating and I lost my consciousness when I crashed to the ground.

————————————————————

Olivia and Jordan are my OCs, although kind of also from another movies. If you have a question, you can ask in the comments.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, especially if you have criticism, I'm very open! ⛄️

Because I'm not a native speaker, my English may come off bad and I'm sorry for that. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me right away so that I can correct them!!