2-The Sorting

So basically, a son of Hecate became the first "wizard" and passed on the ability to other mortals. The two more sons and two daughters of Hecate founded Hogwarts.

Harry's POV

Hermione looked extra excited today. We're repeating our seventh year, due to missing almost the whole year to look for Horcruxes.

When Hermione is excited, it's usually for one of two reasons:

A) She figured something out, but there isn't really anything to figure out right now, and she isn't blurting it out to us.

Or

B) There's going to be a test.

I started to worry that it might be that last one.

"Why are you so excited?" Ron beat me to the question.

"Transfer students," she told us, "from America! Didn't you hear?"

"No..." Ron frowned, "I didn't know Hogwarts accepted transfer students."

"Well, they do," she responded matter-of-factly. "And now you know."

"I didn't know there were any really good wizard schools in America either," Ron stated. "I mean, the good ones are all in Europe. At least...I think?"

She gave him a You really must skidaddle down to the library look, "There's Ilvermorny."

Ron contemplated this, "Oh yeah." He suddenly frowned, and I felt like I knew why. I had a sudden dark feeling of suspicion. I didn't trust these new people at all.

Dumbledore said a welcome speech then he said, "We also have some very special new students, transfer students from America!"

The Great Hall's doors opened, and every single students' heads turned in unison to look at the students walking in.

I immediately hated them.

I hated the way they walked, they way they looked, and how they smiled like the owned the world.

Then my eyes fell on a particularly beautiful girl. She had blonde hair in princess curls, flawless skin, and grey eyes. Probably one of those dumb giggly girls who faint when they realise I'm Harry Potter! Once I tell her, she'll be all mine :)

She introduced herself as Annabeth Chase. Then I noticed how she was holding a black haired boys hand who looked a lot like me. Ha, she's probably only dating him because he looks like me!

The black-haired boy who looks like me introduced himself as Percy Jackson. Haha! Like Percy Weasley! I bet this Percy Jackson is a smarty pants know it all who follows the rules. Just like Percy Weasley!

Once she knows that I'm the Chosen One, she'll dump her centaur-butt-faced boyfriend and come running to me!

I've done waaay more than that dumb Percy Jackson! I tried to flip my hair, then gave up and just snapped my fingers.

Ron stared at me, "What?"

I felt my cheeks burn, "Nothing."

"Now they will be sorted along with the first years," Dumbledore said.

There weren't a lot of first years, I guess a lot of people didn't want to send their kids to Hogwarts after everything that has happened here.

The first name was called, "Chase, Annabeth."

Professor McGonagall picked up the hat. It was a whole metre away when it screamed, "GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR PLEASSE!! DON'T LET ME SEE THAT AGAIN!! GRYFFFIIINNNDOOOOORRR!!!!"