11-Drew Has a Fan

Leo's POV

☆ ☆ Friday, the next day ☆ ☆

As Drew, Percy, Annabeth, and I were getting to Care of Magical Creatures, Harry and Ron came up to us.

"Are Jason and Nico cousins?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," I answered without thinking.

"WHAT!" Harry yelled.

"What?" I yelled back.

"That means Thalia and Nico are cousins!!!" he looked horrified.

"Ah!" I panicked. "Um..." I looked around

Annabeth saved me by lying, "Actually, Jason and Thalia are half-siblings, so Thalia and Nico aren't really related."

Harry nodded, "Ohh, that makes sense."

Then he and Ron turned away and Harry muttered something about weird people. Wonder what that meant.

At Care of Magical Creatures, we were still trying to grow the Blast-Ended Skrewt.

I gave some lettuce to my Skrewt. It didn't want to get near me so I just dropped it through the cage. I guess it could sense I had fire powers, and it didn't want its squishy gross body to get shriveled up from my fire.

Hagrid said that anyone who threw a Skrewt would get a detention with him.

The Skrewt was so gross. They were supposed to grow some kind of armour when they're older, but they seemed to want to stay as gross as possible for as long as they can.

"So," Percy told Drew once he fed his Skrewt, "you have a twin sister in Ravenclaw."

"Yes," Drew said.

"And you don't like her."

"Yes."

"And you say you're both nothing alike except looks."

"Can you start telling me things I don't know?"

"The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump."

Drew processed this unexpected information. Then she said, "The loo's back at the castle."

"What?" Percy blinked.

"You should go."

"Why?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"You need to get the sass out of your system."

Percy's eyes widened, "No way! I need to keep being Persassy!"

"Great!" Annabeth groaned. "He's not going to go to the bathroom now!"

"Uh huh," Percy agreed, "I can't get rid of my sass!"

"Ugh, you do realize that you can't get rid of sass by going to the bathroom? And plus you've been going there a lot after buying all that candy and drinks from the train, and you're not a bit less sassy."

"Thank you for saying I'm Persassy!"

"I said sassy."

"Same difference."

"No, they're not."

"Oh yeah! You're right! They're not different!"

"Thank y—"

"PERSASSY IS BETTER!"

"I said sassy though."

Percy looked crestfallen, "Oh. Well...same difference."

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "I give up!"

"Yay!"

☆☆ After school ☆☆

I planned to IM Calypso afterschool, but I had already run out of drachmas from calling her all the time.

"Hey Jason?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I borrow some drachmas?"

Jason frowned, "Didn't you bring like, twenty here?"

"I ran out."

"Alright," he dug into his pocket and brought out two drachmas. "And make sure you really return them, I'm broke after you lost that bet with Connor."

"Don't sweat it."

"Oh, I'm sweating."

I still had a huge stash of candy in my suitcase from the train. We were going to buy the whole cart, but Annabeth said that we needed to let other students have some. We still bought a ton, and I had a good feeling that they'd last for another week......I eat a lot.

I took out a Lemon Drop and offered one to Jason and Piper. I knew from Nico's experience that it was not a good idea to eat ten at once.

"What are you eating?" Drew asked.

"Lemon Drops, duh," I said.

"Oh."

"Why do you keep following me? Don't you have other friends?"

She shrugged bitterly, "Do you know how hard it is to make friends when you're a Slytherin? The Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs are scared of me, and the Gryffindors either hate me or Slytherins in general. And all the Slytherins know that I'm a muggle-born, and because of that, Isabell and some others constantly try to make my life miserable. That makes all the good people in Slytherin avoid me because they don't want their lives to be miserable. And it doesn't make anything better when Isabell is in the bed next to me!"

"I feel sorry for you."

"Don't, whenever I find out she stole something of mine, I don't let her fall asleep."

"And all the Slytherins avoid you?"

She looked behind her, "Well no, there's a guy who keeps stalking me."

"Like...everywhere?

"Yes, and it's so annoying. Everytime I turn around, he's there. He's behind that pillar right now."

I turned and saw a guy with brown hair peeking out from behind a pillar. He looked pretty young, like 5th year, but I remember him in my classes so I know he was in seventh. "That's creepy."

"I know right? I keep telling him to stop it, but he's not even intimidated."

Then to prove her point, she turned around and threatened, "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!"

The guy just kept peeking out at her. But everyone else froze in their tracks and wondered who she was talking to. "See?" she muttered. "It's so hard to do some things when Wilby's following me around everywhere. Sometimes he even gets detention on purpose!"

"That's going really far," I commented.

"Yeah," she scowled, "it is. And worse yet, he know everything about me. He was even there when I had a fight with Dawn, so he knows about that too!"

Then she stopped ranting, "I should go back to my common room now."

She turned and started walking back, glaring at Wilby along the way 

By the way, I do read every single one of your comments. I get an email everytime someone comments so that's why I don't miss any :D

Gif in the beginning is by sh*tbase on deviantart