4-Classes Part 1

Percy's POV

I tried reading my schedule, but it seemed to be even harder to read for some reason.

Eventually I gave up and asked Annabeth what it says.

She rolled her eyes, "It's upside down."

"Oh," I turned it. I'd actually known that, and was just doing it for comedic purposes so readers will laugh at my adorable idiocy.

Annabeth smiled at me like she knew what I was doing, "Seaweed Brain." She kissed my cheek and said, "It says History of Magic, we're walking to it right now."

"Ohh."

The teacher was a ghost, a really old ghost too.-

All the students got comfortable, like they were getting ready to sleep instead of learn.

I'm an expert at sleeping in class! I took my seat beside Annabeth.

Once the teacher picked up a piece of paper, I fell asleep.

I was woken by a terrified shriek.

A lot of people must have been surprised or woken by it because they shrieked too, and two people fell onto the floor.

Professor Binns had his eyes wide, and was staring straight at Nico.

Then he seemed to collect himself, "Ah, I was...warned about you."

Nico stood up.

Binns squeaked and backed away, "The Lord mustn't be bothered with a tedious man like me!"

"Cuthbert Binns," Nico said.

"I'm just here to teach, sir!"

"This is unacceptable. You have to report to my father immediately."

Professor Binns was about to blast through the wall.

"No, not now, just after school or something."

"Yes of course!"

"Go on with the lesson."

"Yes, yes, er..." he suddenly forgot what the lesson was.

"Um," he went to his desk and glanced at the textbook on it, "ah, yes, the 1400s, when the muggles tried burning witches at stakes..."

I saw Harry and Ron stare at us suspiciously.

"So much for being undercover," Thalia turned around and said to Nico.

"So much for you being a good person."

She smashed one of his fingers with her ink pot. A ton of ink spilled over his desk.

Nico winced and held his finger with his other hand, "What's you problem? Oh wait, I meant: What are your problems? You have a lot."

She was about to throw the whole ink pot at him, but he did it first.

It hit her between her mouth and her nose.

"STOP IT!" Annabeth snapped.

They stopped.

I fell asleep.

• • •

Leo's POV

"I will be choosing your partners for you," Professor Sprout said. Wow, you teachers always manage to teach subjects that match your name. Binns teaches a subject that should go in the bin. And Sprout teaches plants.