8-Thalico

I've been getting some flames for making Nico bisexual, so if you hate Thalico that much, just skip this entire chapter. You won't miss anything.

Thalia's POV

I skipped down the stairs. Nico stared at me, probably because I've never skipped before.

I just couldn't believe that he liked me back. All that time arguing with each other, it turned out that he actually liked me!! I started fangirling inside.

I plopped myself beside Nico, "Hi Nico."

"Hi..."

"I have a question."

"Okay."

"Do you like me?" I prayed to Aphrodite that he would say yes and that Annabeth was right.

"Um...yes no I mean well I don't know but probably yes I think."

"You think?"

"Yes, kinda," he was looking super uncomfortable and was blushing really hard.

Everyone began staring at us.

"Okay, another question," I said.

I took a deep breath, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Everyone else in the common room gasped at the same time.

"Yes! Yes! Sure, well, yes, but what about your Hunter—"

"I KNEW IT!!" someone screamed. It was Piper. Then she seemed to realize what she was doing. She said in a slightly calmer tone. "I knew it, oooh you guys are adorable!"

"Um, are you Aphrodite?" Leo asked.

"I WANT MY PIPER BACK!" Jason wailed.

"APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" Leo yelled. He ran in circles screaming his head off and slammed into a sofa, tipping it over, and falling onto his face.

"I'll go check his pulse," Jason sighed.

After that, I wasn't aware of anything else, except for someone—probably Jason—screaming in horror.

I was just staring at Nico's face and he was staring at mine

Then our faces were getting closer and closer, and suddenly everything just kind of faded away. And it was like it was only the two of us in the room.

We were gazing at each other's eyes, and up close I found that I could see that his eyes were actually brown instead of black.

Then I couldn't see them anymore because I had closed my eyes and he probably had too.

When our lips met, explosions were everywhere.

Wait no, literally. Explosions were coming from somewhere.

We jumped apart and turned towards the noise.

Artemis, Hades, and Zeus.

Oh Styx.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" they yelled at the same time.

"Um..."

Luckily someone gave a good distraction.

Harry pointed is wand at the gods, "Who are you? How did you Apparate in here?"

And then all I could think was: schist is about to go down.

"You don't recognize me?" Zeus boomed, "Ignorant mortals!"

"How would we recognize you?" Ron shot back. "It's not like you're wearing a nametag!"

"I will incinerate you!"

"Pff yeah right, you don't even have a wand!"

"YOU DARE?" my eardrums almost got blasted to pieces by the noise. "I DO NOT NEED A TWIG FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO DO MY STUFF!!"

"Like what?" Harry yelled.

Zeus grew a bit taller, and Harry and Ron paled. They backed away onto their butts.

"Lord Zeus," Annabeth said bowing, "Lady Artemis and Lord Hades."

All the demigods did the same.

A few of the smarter wizards did the same, the rest—including Harry and Ron—were just standing—or sitting on their butts—wondering why everyone was kneeling.

"Ah, yes, kneel before me," Zeus and Hades said. They all looked less angry now.

"Now, Thalia," Zeus said, looking at me, "what do you think you're doing?"

"Um..."

"Yes!" Artemis cried, "How could you break your oath? And in only a few years!"

"Uh—"

"SON!" Hades cried, horrified, "Why her of all people?"

"You mean she's not good enough for him?" Zeus demanded.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean!" Hades yelled back.

"You wanna go?" Zeus challenged.

"Yes I wanna go!" Hades shouted.

Hades brought out his Sword and Zeus his Master Bolt.

"This is not why we have come!" Artemis yelled at them. "My most trusted lieutenant has broken her oath for this...BOY!"

"Um," I said, "sorry Lady Artemis. I should I told you first. And sorry Dad." I bowed awkwardly.

Artemis sighed, "Another good lieutenant lost. Who is going to be the next one? Phoebe and Naomi are gone..." she started muttering to herself. "Since you are technically still a maiden, you did not actually break your oath. Well, I guess I will have to approve, but if you," she glared at Nico, "dare hurt my ex-lieutenant, you will wish you were never brought into this world."

Nico gulped, "Okay, I won't hurt her, Lady Artemis."

Artemis looked disappointed, then disappeared with a flash.

"Ancient laws stop me from hurting you," Zeus snarled, "but if you hurt Thalia, I will not care about the consequences of breaking them. You will wish you were never born." He disappeared.

"Same goes for you Airhead Vermin," Hades said. He too disappeared."Who were they?" Harry demanded.

Hermione started saying something to him, but I wasn't listening.

Nico and I kissed, and it was as if that was all that mattered